First Thing U Did After A Major Break-up?

Went to a massage parlor. Massage parlors are your best companions whenever you are in a situation that brings you pain and suffering. Massage parlors will bring you back to life, will color your dull and boring life and last but not the least will leave you smiling throughout the night. We should go to these establishments as much as possible. Not only that we are enjoying, we are also helping our fellow Filipinos reach their dreams "The Filipino Dream" having said all of these, then we should show our bayanihan and sugod na sa massage parlors!! Keep on helping!! Woohoo!! Being able to help is the best feeling!

:lol::lol: Hehehe, natawa ako sa "The Filipino Dream"

But if I can be serious lang parekoy,

Hindi ka din lagi matutulungan nyan. Kung baga nae-entertain mo lang ang sarili mo, pero pagkatapos nyan andun pa din yung sakit at yung totoong problema. Pareho din yan ng alak. Malalasing ka saglit, pero pag nagising ka, masakit nanaman ulit.

The only permanent and full-proof cure for a heartbreak is self-love. You need to establish a better relationship with yourself. You need to do things that will be good for your mind and body and not just make it feel temporarily numb. Most of all, you have to learn to build emotional strength and character to truly rebound and come out of the whole painful experience a better and wiser person. Sabi nga, the better you treat yourself, the better you will start feeling.

1. Socially withdrew from our friends in common.

2. Blocked him in YM and facebook.

3. Moved to a new company. I needed new faces.

4. Engaged in differents sports.

5. Met new people.

6. Got into mountaineering.

7. Started dating a year after.

Edited by *Jessie*
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i rebelled and went to a place that gave temporary pleasure. after the pleasure was over. i still felt empty inside, finding no happiness and no contentment. but from this emptiness, a person encountered emerged, and gave purpose to the emptiness, now it seems the pain is lessened everytime i encounter this person