First Thing U Did After A Major Break-up?

This was my first serious involvement, and hers too (her first kiss, etc.). Then she realized that she had to "go and explore the universe," so she broke up with me. Damn, i should never have given her "The Little Prince." I was 21 years old then. When she said it was the end, i ground a lighted cigarette out on my palm, like the guy in "Maynila Sa Mga Kuko Ng Liwanag." I said, "I don't even feel anything right now" as she winced. Then i hit the concrete wall by our gate with my fist. It hurt like a motherf**ker. Wonder how the wall felt. Anyway, i can smile ruefully about it now. Funny thing is, i never really saw or talked to her again. I know she's there, back home, her sister was my classmate and we keep in touch. Ah, young love...

• 3 weeks later...

umiyak,, nagmakaawa knowing na madami naman may gusto sakin. pero siya talaga gusto ko e. martir na kung martir. hindi daw bagay sakin ang maghabol ng girl. ako daw dapat ang naglalaro sa girls. pero its not me. ganito ako e, super magmahal hindi playboy kahit pwede naman i can get whatever i want. ang sakit

• 3 weeks later...

nagyaya ng friends to go out...para may karamay...i never tell any one sa mga friends ko kasi pag nag bbreak kami ng gf ko...mas gugulo kasi...different opinions that would make you ponder the on next few days...except for her bestfriend...baka may magawa sya...mas nakakakalma kasi pag ung bestfriend ng gf mo nag nakakausap mo...at least at ease ka pa rin pag nagtatanong ka kung nasaan sya or kung ano na ang development nya...