First Thing U Did After A Major Break-up?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I told her na I agree with the break up and we should not talk for a while then after a week me and my cousin together with some other friends went to a music festival and partied from 4pm-4am. 2nd break up na kasi namin so sanay na ko. I've been thru this before so familiar na sa akin. Sana nga wag na nya ko guluhin. Haha

il try that.. reading a book.. :( its been 3 months since my gf broke up wd me and i still couldnt move on.. we didn't have any problem or third party issue. its just that she fall out of love.. hay.. and she also said she's not yet ready to love at this moment.. any advise guys?

Sorry but i have to tell you this, minsan kaya nawawalan ng love kasi she could be falling in love with someone else. Like my ex-gf, we met the night before she went to meet a "friend". We were so happy then the next day she broke up with me. Later on nalaman ko that night may kadate pala cya after namin. May kapalit na pala ko. Pero your case could be different.

Isuggest you move on by deleting all the pictures, messages, and get rid of all the things that remind you of her. Pag kinontact ka ignore tapos parang balewala lang. Dont be tempted to respond to her. Wag na wag ka magstalk lalo na sa fb. Go out, find a new hobby, do things that you cant do when you were together. Keep it going then later on marerealize mo na naka move on ka na pala. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...