If Ur Girl Is A Virgin

• 3 weeks later...

what if ur girl is a virgin, and it takes forever for her to be ready pra may mangyari sa inyong dalawa...

would you pressure her? magiging patient k b sa kanya... for how long kayo guys makakatagal na walang sex sa inyong dalawa?

and will you be faithful to her?

kaya naman, kung may respeto ka doon sa girl syempre ffollow mo ung wishes niya, kung ayaw niya wag pilitin.

ako nakatagal ako ng 4 years sa gf ko na walang sex, though meron naman compromise na foreplay basta wala lang penetration, siguro pwede niyo din gawin ung ganun set up ung may compromise, hindi naman kailangan mag cheat para lang sa ganun bagay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Yes i have a girlfriend nag vacation kami sa laguna sa isang resort first month namin yun im already starting to play with her sabi niya first tme nia shes still a virgin so di ko tinuloy we always do the same thing hangang foreplay then kissed everywhere and down her shes always wet, and she always do me a bj and id always cum in her mouth. we broke up 8th months later. and after 3 year she got married a virgin wife she did not invite me pero lahat ng tropa namin kasama sa entourage hehehe.

• 2 weeks later...

when i was in college, i went up to baguio for 6 months for my practicum. had a girlfriend there. one night, we started making out up to the point where we were already naked. out of the blue, she told me she was still a virgin. i stopped what i was doing out of respect to her. we slept that way. the next day, for some reason, i could barely walk due to lower abdomen pain. nabitin.:)

bottom line, let her decide when she wants her cherry popped.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So with that in mind you would say that is it justifiable na magninja moves ka somewhere? Ive been with mine for one year na at hanggang kissing lang.... would it be alright ba if you go to somewhere else or to someone while keeping with the relationship with the v girl?sleep.gif

i think nowadays being a virgin is the exception not the norm, once you hit 20something. if your girls a virgin and she would like to keep it that way until she finds the ONE or decides that youre that guy, then you should consider yourself lucky if you decide to wait that long haha. if not, then i guess you should respect your partners decision. try to talk about it if you can and if you think that you cant keep on the relationship without it then its time to part ways and move on. no hard feelings.