All About Scents - perfumes/colognes

us_good

growing up i always wore Polo Ralph Lauren (green bottle)

but as i grew up my taste in perfumes also grew.

Drakkar Noir, Davidoff Cool Waters, CK One, Fred Hayman 273, Polo Sport Ralph Lauren, Emporio Armani, Photo Karl Lagerfeld, Lacost Booster, Polo Crest, Safari for men, Christian Dior Fahrenheit, Chanel Egoiste, YSL Kouros, Clavin Klein Escape, Alfred Sung SUNG HOMME, Bulgari Aqua

and I became a collector.

:blush:

i wanna know your inputs regarding the new D&G light blue for MEN :)

thanks!

my girl absolutely loves D&G light blue for WOMEN...and i havent had the chance to get a whiff at the for MEN variant...didnt even know they came out with one...ill go make sure to check that out...

A little funny story, i was in NYC nung Mothers day, so there was street vendors selling some perfumes/colognes, 5 dollars for all kinds they shouted, and I saw a Issey Miyake so i said can i get that. paid him 5 dollars, once i got to the Hotel it read Essey Miyami. tawa ako ng tawa..... na dengoy ako. the bottle the box all looked the same. even the smell, puede na but after 10 mins wala na. I knew it was a fake, but I did not know that they would even change the name to Essey Miyami.