All About Scents - perfumes/colognes

us_good

Hard to say which scents are best for women. Different ladies have different natural body oils. The oil affects the smell of the scent after 30 min or so. A scent might actually have a sweeter end note on some women, or more floral on another in its high notes - although its same brand/scent.

I strongly suggest to occasionaly go around and try different scents on your skin. Try to limit it to 3 at a time for one trip - the nose's ability to pick up different scent gets confused if more than that and the scent will smell different at home after you buy. Like food and wine, pick the scent that your body naturally enhances/complements in its smell and character.

The right perfume is very very powerful in seducing the opposite sex and provides extremely high memory recall. I enjoy passing through perfume sections in stores, sometimes a familiar scent is in the air and triggers a very pleasant/romantic recall of a past event - even if it has been 5 years after. Then I remember the girl and the happiness of that moment and its details. Yet the smell ends slightly different, since its not on that girl of the past - bringing me back to reality of the present but with a smile of the past.

The lingering scent on the bed and pillow on the following night without her increases longing of only that special girl by a far margin.

Ladies, always have a scent, spray lightly and strategicaly. Parfum or EDT is best, anything less fades too fast and wont work. Personal blends using high quality 1st extract essential oils works beautifully, just keep it simple.

My 2 cents worth on the scent of a woman.

• 3 weeks later...