All About Scents - perfumes/colognes

us_good

perfumes ko:

Tommy Girl and DKNY

a female friend said, issey miyaki and clinique happy has this gayuma effect to guys. Guys, totoo ba to? inquisitive mind just wants to know. hehe

a male friend said naman that they prefer fruity scents like Victoria's Secret or stuff from Marks & Spencer. but then again, they are also turned on kapag yung scent nung girl e naiiwan sa kanila, wag lang daw masangsang. any reaction from the guys?

For women....women...I love them..... oh..I love the scent of:

Baby Doll (Yves Saint Laurent)

Liz Claibrone (Liz Claiborne)

Lauren (Ralph Lauren)

For men:

Uhhhh....sorry... I don't go that way.....I don't like smelling men...

However for me, I use to like Drakkar until everyone started wearing it and too much of it. Now it's too cloying.

perfumes ko:

Tommy Girl and DKNY

a female friend said, issey miyaki and clinique happy has this gayuma effect to guys. Guys, totoo ba to? inquisitive mind just wants to know. hehe

a male friend said naman that they prefer fruity scents like Victoria's Secret or stuff from Marks & Spencer. but then again, they are also turned on kapag yung scent nung girl e naiiwan sa kanila, wag lang daw masangsang. any reaction from the guys?

try mo clinique happy heart. ako nagayuma dun! hehehe tsaka yun tresor ng lancome! veryyyy nice! whew! :)