What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pregnant? LOL. If my girl even texts a guy in an improper way, it is over. I may still f**ck her, but the relationship is dead.
Some silly gal tried this some time back, lol. I f*cked around every week for a whole year and then told her :)

Do unto others......

Edited by Mr_man

If she cheats or sleeps with another man, I'll internalize and ask myself If I too, during the period, had slept with another woman. From there, it's good to then ask if the act was because of love, lust, or her way of getting even.

When she says it's love - be a good sport and end the relationship amicably

When she says it was lust - be understanding, as she may be just getting curious; rationalize her needs and see if it meets yours -- things may get exciting

When she says she was just getting even - engage her in an open discussion about your relationship ... it may be a good time for both of you to come clean, and move towards the right direction (in or out)

However, if she's pregnant, and the child isn't yours, step aside and allow the other fellow to man-up. Be the friend, not just the responsible parent for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ung officemate ko nag break sila ng gf nya dahel nag cheat ung gf nya at may nangyari sa kanila. a few weeks later dumating ung babae sa bahay nung officemate ko dahel pinalayas sya ng magulang nya sa bahay nila dahel nabuntis sya. since malapit loob ng lola nung officemate ko dun sa gf nya e pinatira sya dun. nawala parang bula ung nakabuntis at di na nagparamdam sa gf nya. naging ok pagsasama nung guy at ung gf nya for 2-3months. nililibre pa nga at parang nililigawan ng girl ung officemate ko at parang sila padin kahit break na sila. ung officemate ko naisipan balikan gf nya at sasagutin na daw nya ung bata. pero bigla nalang nawala ung gf nya. bumalik ung gf nya sa bahay kasama ung nakabuntis sakanya after ilang weeks para kunin ung gamit nung girl at para i inform ung officemate ko na magpapakasal na sila. in the end ginamit lang sya tsktsk.

well isa pang nakakaines na ginawa nung exgf nya... ininvite sya sa kasal nila lol