M T C Hotseat

Wolf

what made you join MTC and what makes you stay? if people are part of your reason could you name names and an explanation why them? :)

thank you if ever you'd get to answer this...

i heard mtc way way before pa... then one day i dated this guy name alpha_q... we were talking about some things then somehow he told me about mtc... we were dating pa lang that time... so eventually nag join narin ako...because of him (he was then a moderator...) :D

beauty contest ka jan... bwehehehe.. mataas ang rep ko d2? dehinz... simpleng mamamayan lang aku here sa mtc  :boo:  :P  if i have a chance to join a contest.... i'll not join... kahit anong contest pa yan... lols... ayoko ng spot light eh... pero kung drinking contest yan.. bka pwede pa...  :P

hmm, i'm starting to like you coz you're so humble and I like that on a girl... :cool:

lalo na ung pede ko makainuman! :thumbsupsmiley: :D :thumbsupsmiley: :cool:

i heard mtc way way before pa... then one day i dated this guy name alpha_q... we were talking about some things then somehow he told me about mtc... we were dating pa lang that time... so eventually nag join narin ako...because of him (he was then a moderator...)  :D

a sort of trivia... I used to have a CB radio way before during my college days and Alpha Quebec is my handle (A. stands for my first name and Q. stands for my nickname)... that's alpha q in a shortened way and can be read in a not-so-naughty kind of way too (it'll sounds like 'I'LL F*CK YOU' if you'll read it faster) :lol:

hmmm, is this coincidence or something? B)

hmm, i'm starting to like you coz you're so humble and I like that on a girl...  :cool:

lalo na ung pede ko makainuman!  :thumbsupsmiley:  :D  :thumbsupsmiley:  :cool:

a sort of trivia... I used to have a CB radio way before during my college days and Alpha Quebec is my handle (A. stands for my first name and Q. stands for my nickname)... that's alpha q in a shortened way and can be read in a not-so-naughty kind of way too (it'll sounds like 'I'LL F*CK YOU' if you'll read it faster) :lol:

hmmm, is this coincidence or something?  B)

hey you... don't like me... :thumbsupsmiley: it's for your own good... :boo: oh really aq ka rin...cooL...

yeah i know alpha_q (i'll f**k you) well it will depend on the person reading that handle... ;)

haha.. you got that right... hmmm in a relationship? hmmm... let's just say it's complicated... am i good in bed? that's for me to know...  :boo:  nakow..mayayare aku sa pag sagot ko.. bwahahahaha... i don't swallow... and i choose to answer...  :lol:

Hmm... They say if you really love the guy you can swallow anything. Have you tried it in the backdoor?

hey you... don't like me...  :thumbsupsmiley:  it's for your own good...  :boo:  oh really aq ka rin...cooL...

yeah i know alpha_q (i'll f**k you) well it will depend on the person reading that handle...  ;)

nobody ever teach me who should I like or not like and i think i'm matured enough to know which is good or not for me... but if that's your way to tell me to piss off, it's too late! :P :lol:

so what are 'your' other ways to tell those guys who are so "makulit" to bug off??? are you brutally honest or you just like sayin' it in a kind way? B)

hello princess primrose...

nyak... wala na ba kayo ni alpha? :unsure: baket? :unsure: long story ba?

anyway tagal mo magsagot ng tanong.. :lol:

1) what do you look for in a guy...

2) what would make you cry?

3) what is the most special occassion for you?

4) do you believe in monthsary or anniversary? :P

5) what is your most cherished possession?

6) what do you like about yourself?

7) what makes you melt?

8) fave song?

9) do you prefer to go to bar or disco?

10) what makes princess primrose different from the other ladies? :)

nobody ever teach me who should I like or not like and i think i'm matured enough to know which is good or not for me... but if that's your way to tell me to piss off, it's too late!  :P  :lol:

so what are 'your' other ways to tell those guys who are so "makulit" to bug off??? are you brutally honest or you just like sayin' it in a kind way?  B)

have you "forgotten"? i aint nobody :P it's too late? bwehehehe... c'mon... :P :lol:

OTHER WAYS? brutally honest? nu kaba... it's a joke aryt?! B) BUT if i really want to say bug off...

i'll just say bug off... :hypocritesmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by hotchic_primrose
hello princess primrose...

nyak... wala na ba kayo ni alpha? :unsure: baket? :unsure: long story ba?

anyway tagal mo magsagot ng tanong..  :lol:

1) what do you look for in a guy...

2) what would make you cry?

3) what is the most special occassion for you?

4) do you believe in monthsary or anniversary? :P

5) what is your most cherished possession?

6) what do you like about yourself?

7) what makes you melt?

8) fave song?

9) do you prefer to go to bar or disco?

10) what makes princess primrose different from the other ladies? :)

anyway tagal mo magsagot ng tanong.. :lol: - hehe sowee... career woman eh... :P

1) what do you look for in a guy... - every thing... BUT personality is the biggest factor

2) what would make you cry? - if someone will leave me with a clown beside me :cry:

3) what is the most special occassion for you? - birthday!!! :cool:

4) do you believe in monthsary or anniversary? :P - oo naman...ikaw hindi? ;)

5) what is your most cherished possession? - p910i :lol:

6) what do you like about yourself? - every inch of me... :evil:

7) what makes you melt? - killer smile... seductive eyes... powtek!!! :evil:

8) fave song? - darkbeat...i'll fly with you, ever after (basta trance) B)

9) do you prefer to go to bar or disco? - either... bar and disco... basta house music...

10) what makes princess primrose different from the other ladies? :) - damn! EVERY INCH OF ME... u cannot find someone who can stick with you until the end, i am someone (even if gf mo ako) kagimik, katropa and ka.... kaibigan mo tlga ako... till the end... in short superfriend ako... at HINDI AKO NAGPAPAMANYAK kani-kanino... selected ang...hehe joke...

Ibuko daw ba ako?  :blush:

Pasensya na po.. aso lang.  :lol:

Question: Name four members (2 guys, 2 girls)  that you want to see on the Hot Seat.

sowee..pero sobrang nagtaka tlga ako sa txt mo..i thought wrong send ka kaya d kta reply that night...

as in nagsorry ka pa tlga and everything hehe

2 guys

briannx and kid_yot (dami akong mga tanong sa knila eh)

2 gels

WYLD and sara or WIN hehe

sowee..pero sobrang nagtaka tlga ako sa txt mo..i thought wrong send ka kaya d kta reply that night...

as in nagsorry ka pa tlga and everything hehe

2 guys

briannx and kid_yot (dami akong mga tanong sa knila eh)

2 gels

WYLD and sara or WIN hehe

Hahaha :lol:

Ewan ko ba... Somehow yun ang date na nag-stick sa mind ko when I asked you if I could put you on the Hot Seat. Di bale, text kita ulit sa March 30. :lol:

Any farewell speech/closing remarks before I kick your nice ass from the HotSeat? :lol:

Super thanks for the patience in answering the questions. I know you're very busy but you still managed to get through this. :*