M T C Hotseat

Wolf

puro safe answer naman.. ito na nga lang..

1. what is your dream job?

2. if you would be given a chance to be anyone of these (singer, actress, model), what would you choose and why?

3. when was the last time you did something for the first time?

4. when you get married, what do you prefer, being a career woman or housewife? why?

5. sa tingin mo ba papayagan ka ni fafa ker na makipagdate?

nakuuu si sis pala nandito...tanong na rin ako :)

--do you plan to settle in the Philippines..for good?

--do you miss your life abroad?

--kelan ang wedding bells?

--what's "happiness" for you?

--happy ka ba ngayun? bakit?

--would you love to have a time machine?? (la lang, natanong ko lang, heheh)

:* :* :* :*

hmmm, it's so fun asking some questions here... kaya makikitanong na rin ako.

hi there hot chic... di pa kita kilala but i could feel that you're really hot. :lol:

anyway eto q's ko and please answer these honestly and from within.

1. Give me 3 stuffs that you can't live without in a day.

2. Can you sacrifice all that 3 stuffs out if it will mean world peace?

3. Your boyfriend that you love so much is kidnap and you got 2 options to get him back, (a) to clean a public toilet bowl for a month and (B) pay the ransom money of 2M... which one would you choose?

4. If you're dead and have a chance to get back on earth, would you want to be the same person as you are now or you gonna choose a new kind of person? why and what characteristic of that new person.

5. Let's say you're still a virgin and tomorrow is earth's last day, are you willing to die as a virgin or you'll take the remaing time to find a guy who'll devirginize you?

Have fun asnwering! :D  B)  :mtc:

hello there... can u feel me? huwaw.. ghost na pala aku hehe :lol:

1. Give me 3 stuffs that you can't live without in a day. - cellphones, money and hanky

2. Can you sacrifice all that 3 stuffs out if it will mean world peace? - yes why not...

3. Your boyfriend that you love so much is kidnap and you got 2 options to get him back, (a) to clean a public toilet bowl for a month and (B) pay the ransom money of 2M... which one would you choose?

- pay the ransom! :thumbsupsmiley: why would I CLEAN the toilet for a montH! hehe

4. If you're dead and have a chance to get back on earth, would you want to be the same person as you are now or you gonna choose a new kind of person? why and what characteristic of that new person.

- same primmie!!! why? cuz there's only one crazee parteeh gurl in this world and thats me!!!

5. Let's say you're still a virgin and tomorrow is earth's last day, are you willing to die as a virgin or you'll take the remaing time to find a guy who'll devirginize you?

- willing to die as a virgin... cuz here's the logic there... a virgin person...can be devirginize..but a devirginize person cannot be virgin... got it? ;)

hehehe nice ans princess primrose... :)

tanong ko ulit.. :P

1) kung paubaya ka ni alpha sa mga nabanggit mo na lalaki.. kanino kaya sya papayag.. :rolleyes: hehehehe at baket?

2) baket si kidyot kailangan may bantay o kasama :P

3) if you were to change religion for the person you love... you would do it right? baket? :P as if I didn't know..

4) if you were given three wishes... what would they be?

5) what is your ideal place to settle down?

oist chekwa!!! :lol:

1) kung paubaya ka ni alpha sa mga nabanggit mo na lalaki.. kanino kaya sya papayag.. :rolleyes: hehehehe at baket? - ask mo muna si aq...kung ipapaubaya nya aku... nga pala.. FYI - wala na kme ni aq... :thumbsdownsmiley: anyways... haha... no comment

2) baket si kidyot kailangan may bantay o kasama :P - nakakatakot kapag mag isa ka kasama si kid_yot ahehehehehehehe

3) if you were to change religion for the person you love... you would do it right? baket? :P as if I didn't know.. - MY FAITH IS UNDEBATABLE... B)

4) if you were given three wishes... what would they be?

a. i wish im dead (morbid aku ever...heehee)

b. i wish i have a twin (double trouble )

c. i wish im simple

5) what is your ideal place to settle down? - pinas lang...

heheh tumf**k.. titignan ko nga kung pwede na mag log in doon hehehehe

kasalanan ko?? hmmm buti na lang back up kita..

salamat nga pala..

mukhang madalas ka na uminom ngayon ah ..

gaano ka kadalas uminom sa isang linggo?

anong gamit mong cell?(unit ha)

first person na nagPM sa iyo dito sa MTC?

kaninong lips yang nasa avatar mo? (yummy kasi wahahahaha)

haha oo nga madalas kung kasama si SMB or si red horse...lols ;)

gaano ka kadalas uminom sa isang linggo? - every sat!!! hehe

anong gamit mong cell?(unit ha) - p910i, samsung v500 (teka d ko alam na unt ng samsung kO!)

first person na nagPM sa iyo dito sa MTC? - si dobs

kaninong lips yang nasa avatar mo? akin..bakit may angal? :thumbsupsmiley:

aba biruin mong hotseat ang hot chick! hahaaha!!

ano pinagkakaabalahan mo ngayon maliban sa work and mtc?

kelan ba matutuloy ang pagkikita natin?

gusto mo sumama samin ni serah? :D

hehe..oo nga eh..akalain mo... hotseat ako.. redundant nga eh..hotchic_hotseat...bwahahahaha

peace tayo lobo! :lol:

maliban sa work and mtc - pagmamaster uminom... lols.. biruin mo.. 10am inuman namin bwahahahaha

kelan nga ba?d mo na kya ako txt!!! :thumbsdownsmiley:

kay sera?! surely..off ko next week ng tuesday and wednesday!!! :lol:

puro safe answer naman.. ito na nga lang..

1. what is your dream job?

2. if you would be given a chance to be anyone of these (singer, actress, model), what would you choose and why?

3. when was the last time you did something for the first time?

4. when you get married, what do you prefer, being a career woman or housewife? why?

5. sa tingin mo ba papayagan ka ni fafa ker na makipagdate?

hehe ano gusto mo unsafe? hehe

1. what is your dream job? - auto-mechanic haha

2. if you would be given a chance to be anyone of these (singer, actress, model), what would you choose and why? - singer na lang...actress na ako saka model eh :lol:

3. when was the last time you did something for the first time? last friday... went to INC...lols

- i want to be a mother...

5. sa tingin mo ba papayagan ka ni fafa ker na makipagdate? - ewan ko lang ngaun...not sure B)

nakuuu si sis pala nandito...tanong na rin ako :)

--do you plan to settle in the Philippines..for good?

--do you miss your life abroad?

--kelan ang wedding bells?

--what's "happiness" for you?

--happy ka ba ngayun? bakit?

--would you love to have a time machine?? (la lang, natanong ko lang, heheh)

:*  :*  :*  :*

hehe... hello sistah!!! :*

--do you plan to settle in the Philippines..for good? - depends...lols... i dont plan remember? hehe

--do you miss your life abroad? - KIND OF... :cry:

--kelan ang wedding bells? - there's no wedding bells... :cry: :cry: :cry:

--what's "happiness" for you? kerwin...ano pa ba...lols... naks...

--happy ka ba ngayun? bakit? - hindi... hehe...

--would you love to have a time machine?? - nope... if ever i have mistakes now...so what... that makes me ME... B)

hello there... can u feel me? huwaw.. ghost na pala aku hehe  :lol:

1. Give me 3 stuffs that you can't live without in a day. - cellphones, money and hanky

2. Can you sacrifice all that 3 stuffs out if it will mean world peace? - yes why not...

- pay the ransom!  :thumbsupsmiley:  why would I CLEAN the toilet for a montH! hehe

-  same primmie!!! why? cuz there's only one crazee parteeh gurl in this world and thats me!!!

- willing to die as a virgin... cuz here's the logic there... a virgin person...can be devirginize..but a devirginize person cannot be virgin... got it?  ;) 

yeah, i could feel you! nyehahaha! :lol: mukhang mataas kasi ang rep mo dito sa MTC, at ako lang ang hindi nakakakilala sa iyo... anyway, nice answer. pede ka na sa beauty contest! nyek! :thumbsupsmiley:

kung may chance kang sumali, will you join a prestigious contest such as Binibing Pilipinas??? or you rather join with the Swan kasi libre ang make-over at pagpapaganda? :lol: :thumbsupsmiley:

oist kilawin... why'd you ask? gagawan mo ako ng gown? anyways

vtals - 36-25 (pumayat aku!!!  :lol: ) and secret..lols.. nah i dunno eh... pero ganyan ung range nya

height? 5'6

weight? - 115 bs? malay ko.. walang timbangan d2 eh  :lol:

You must have j-lo's booty! are u in a relationship(serious) now? Are you good in bed? Spit or swallow? You can choose not to answer if its too personal. Thanks.

yeah, i could feel you! nyehahaha!  :lol: mukhang mataas kasi ang rep mo dito sa MTC, at ako lang ang hindi nakakakilala sa iyo... anyway, nice answer. pede ka na sa beauty contest! nyek!  :thumbsupsmiley:

kung may chance kang sumali, will you join a prestigious contest such as Binibing Pilipinas??? or you rather join with the Swan kasi libre ang make-over at pagpapaganda? :lol:  :thumbsupsmiley:

beauty contest ka jan... bwehehehe.. mataas ang rep ko d2? dehinz... simpleng mamamayan lang aku here sa mtc :boo: :P if i have a chance to join a contest.... i'll not join... kahit anong contest pa yan... lols... ayoko ng spot light eh... pero kung drinking contest yan.. bka pwede pa... :P

You must have j-lo's booty! are u in a relationship(serious) now? Are you good in bed? Spit or swallow? You can choose not to answer if its too personal. Thanks.

haha.. you got that right... hmmm in a relationship? hmmm... let's just say it's complicated... am i good in bed? that's for me to know... :boo: nakow..mayayare aku sa pag sagot ko.. bwahahahaha... i don't swallow... and i choose to answer... :lol: