• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

M T C Hotseat

Wolf

You seem to be implying that I two-timed. In what thread did mention I two-timed?

Ah come on, don't be pikon. :blush: Take it easy..there..there..tahan na..meme na...

I'm stating the obvious that everyone goes out with who's who, married or not. 95 percent are married in this site. I'm coming clean. I just answered your question.

There's no need to take it personally....UNLESS... ( Enter drum roll funfare...)

Yes i two timed. I two timed because the guy i like is acting like a spoiled brat and i am tired of being a babysitter. I two timed because i like it. I two timed because i'm bored with work and i need something to get me by.

I'm not a saint. My mother would have s@%t her pants when she learns that. Hallelujah my daughter is still a virgin..:wub:

what did it feel like juggling between an MTC bf and a non-MTC bf? was keeping the balance hard?

The most intelligent answer i can give you Rey, is SHADDDDUP!

Sheesh you're making it obvious that you're hurting that i don't like to see you today because you were calling me all night while i'm on my bike going home. Because you're ( sniff) lonely.

Honey, i really like you a lot but you are making way too difficult. Can't you just wait for me to cool down? Seriously, i will see you later.

Stop acting like a nagging wife to me. I don't get paid for my looks, Rey.

I was just asking you where I mentioned that I two-timed. I didn't know you had the gift of clairvoyance. :lol:

Anyway, carry on.

Ha Ha Ha! Nautot ako sa kakatawa! ha ha ha!

No you never mentioned it. sa sobrang daming post mo, nanigas ang laway sa bibig ko...

Ah sir Nick, nalimutan nyo itanong ako..ah...may bayad itong post nyo

King 23 James, you meet a lot there before? oh i get it..if i meet a lot of guys there. Hmm . I see a lot of pakistanis and turks dancing together on the dance floor. Mga lalake sila. Wala silang partner na babae.

Ngayon di na...Walang nagyayaya naman sa akin :blush:

ok, is one of them has interacted with you?

pretty ka naman eh...pero you said hindi ka na ngayon naka-clubbing. :)

1. Can you tell us your fondest memory ^_^

2. In your opinion, Blacks are the cause for the high crime rate in the US. What is your take on the Mexicans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Chinese and Italians in their contribution to urban crime :blink:

3. If you could be anyone for a day, who would that be and why :unsure:

4. You seem to have a slight hint of kink in you, since you appear to have an inclination to BDSM and bondage. Have you tried doing that IRL :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: