M T C Hotseat

Wolf

King 23 James, you meet a lot there before? oh i get it..if i meet a lot of guys there. Hmm . I see a lot of pakistanis and turks dancing together on the dance floor. Mga lalake sila. Wala silang partner na babae.

Ngayon di na...Walang nagyayaya naman sa akin :blush:

ok, is one of them has interacted with you?

pretty ka naman eh...pero you said hindi ka na ngayon naka-clubbing. :)

1. Can you tell us your fondest memory ^_^

2. In your opinion, Blacks are the cause for the high crime rate in the US. What is your take on the Mexicans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Chinese and Italians in their contribution to urban crime :blink:

3. If you could be anyone for a day, who would that be and why :unsure:

4. You seem to have a slight hint of kink in you, since you appear to have an inclination to BDSM and bondage. Have you tried doing that IRL :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How many lovers can you handle at the same time? Like tom for breakfast, dick for lunch then harry for dinner.

Ever got into a very messy situation? how did you handle it?

Hi Bonito,

I'm going to come clean. I have been with 3 men , spent 5 years with the three of them, not knowing that the other existed, in Metro Manila. I don't think i have to have tom, dick and harry for one day..hirap naman nun..Just think whats it like to have sore keps in the motel if you keep coming back.

The way to handle it is location. Location, location, location. You have to really know the other person's schedule so you won't end up bumping into each other in one area.

I'm really good at keeping it on the down low, i'm afraid i'm so good at it, it scares me.

any advise for other two timing members?

My advice is to not meet all your significant other's friends. Alas mo magtago e so mas maganda invisible ka palagi at walang nakakakilala sayo.

2nd, huwag lalabas na naglalakad palabas ng motel, Ibig sabihin nun walang kotse kasama mo, Huwag ka magpapa-gamit na lang.

3rd. Order ng half chicken sa Sogo. Masarap yun e.

ok, is one of them has interacted with you?

pretty ka naman eh...pero you said hindi ka na ngayon naka-clubbing. :)

Oh about the turks? yes 2 of them and i was dancing in the middle, feeling sandwiched like a kebab in a pita bread smothered in hot chili sauce and....i'm hungry.

Seriously, the 2 guys asked me to sit with them and i did, they ordered drinks and i drank with them. It's really difficult to talk when they have a really strong accent, especially when the whole place is booming with trance music.

1. Can you tell us your fondest memory ^_^

2. In your opinion, Blacks are the cause for the high crime rate in the US. What is your take on the Mexicans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Chinese and Italians in their contribution to urban crime :blink:

3. If you could be anyone for a day, who would that be and why :unsure:

4. You seem to have a slight hint of kink in you, since you appear to have an inclination to BDSM and bondage. Have you tried doing that IRL :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kuya Randerthal, what is IRL? :blush:

My fondest memory? My fondest memory would be about my playmate named Jun. I was 12. He was always sitting behind me during taguan and i can feel his hard-on sa back ko. No Randerthall I was NOT turned on. Mabaho pawis niya.

My take on the Mexicans, Cubans , Puerto Ricans, Chinese and Italians are not similar as my take with the Black people. The gangland in minorities are produced by the notoriety of whats seen in media. Ergo: their sense of fashion. The way they talk and their ideas came from a long stretch of bad thugs in their hood and Al Pacino. They come from mostly good families with good values, some are not but they have good values.

These minorities are like minions in an ant hill guarding their daily hood from intruders. They are not as stupid as the black people, black people are always on Fox channel's Wildest police chases and other stupid petty crimes and MAURY. It's obvious you're in for some hilarious turn of events when they're in the picture.

Hmm i didn't answer your question clearly..sorry for regressing. My take on urban crime on these minorities are more intelligently skilled than black people. A lot of them are cold cases. I am not familiar the statistics but my thought it would be the Koreans are heading on top.

I like to be Giorgio Tsoukalos, that guy with the weird hair on Ancient Aliens. Oh wait, i want to have sex with that guy.

What super-power would you most like to have, and why?

My superpower is to be able to detect a guy who won't be good to me in the future. I've had my share of badluck.

Hello Nightwriter,

How do you keep your cool even if someone is annoying you or pissing you for a long time?

Hi!

Whenever someone pisses me off, i just go for a long cold shower. Recently i hardly had enough sleep because of my problem. I just chat with you, Praetorian, exchange fun quotes and stories.

Are you going to break Intuition's heart?

:P

Kuya Boy talaga, Friends lang kami! :rolleyes: Just teasing.

No i'm not going to break his heart. He's a sweet guy.

I'm just curious what work you do. Is it related to writing? And did I hear Gokongwei right?

[/quote

I'm an advertising executive, i have accounts under the Gokongwei businesses.

Hi Ms. witty :)

1. What made you fall for Intuition aside from what you mentioned that he is funny ? :)

(kahit nag aaway kayo... ang kyoooot kyoooooot nyo) wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Thanks BornatNight, About Intuition, he talks too much. I'm not as expressive as he is in real life but only in writing. I like entertaining stories. He talks about all sorts of things but his mind on business is what i like the most, he's serious about it. What can i say, my first visayan chinoy BF.

If you have a chance to pass a bill on congress. What will it be?

Thanks Skin Deep. That will be implementing Divorce in the Philippines.

I have a strong resentment with men who leave their exs to fend for themselves during the annullment. It's hard to pay Lawyers lately. One offered me 100k but it will take an additional 60k cherry on top of it all and would take 2 years.

Divorce can help women move on with their lives with support money from disgruntled husbands

Hi, good afternoon.

After all your life experiences, what would be the best advice that you would give to your daughter when the time comes?

Hi!

The best advice is to not let people tell you otherwise on what you want to be or how you should act, what matters is what mommy tells you.

In my past , i often lamented on not having my own identity, the rape had caused tremendous damage in my way of thinking that i ought to pretend that i'm happy but deep inside i'm hurting. I tried my best to be liked by everyone but they just disappoint me. So i stayed clear from my relatives and make most out of myself, doing great in school among other things.

I pray she'd find a nice man who can treat her well.

Do you think the world will end on Dec. 21, 2012?

Di e..E pano yan. di matutupad ang pakikipag sex ko kay Giorgio Tsoukalos..Haay Giorgio! :wub:

Edited by nightwriter

Yes you are, I believe you haven't read my thread.

America had done their best in history to exterminate the intelligent brood and made the women have big breasts so they can sire more children and make them slaves. The Turks introduced the Africans to the new world as properties. Do you know anyone who is black in the United States who turns out to be an Excellent statesperson? Or an Excellent doctor? I highly doubt that.

NONE! And the higher crime rates are in the black 'hood too. I'm not going to apologize. I state the obvious. Crime, Rape and other heinous crimes came from their stupidity.

The people who think otherwise are just biased. I mean how many times do you see a black person with a filipina in the city?

Prejudiced din ang Pinoy, that's my take.

Just for the record - I ain't African-american. I'm Pinoy and have been living stateside almost my whole life.

I've been to your room and seriously I think u better stick with that mills and boon stuff na lang.

oh, which 'hood u in brah?

• Like (+1) 2

Just for the record - I ain't African-american. I'm Pinoy and have been living stateside almost my whole life.

I've been to your room and seriously I think u better stick with that mills and boon stuff na lang.

oh, which 'hood u in brah?

Thanks for your suggestion, I guess you're right, i shouldn't pick on retarded people either. Just no match there.

I live in Mindanao, Brah' . Come visit me, wearing a tshirt with a picture of Mohammed with an X on top of his face

Edited by nightwriter

I'm amused and entertained by your answers, nw. You sure can light this thread up.wink.gif I was boring when my candy ass was warming the hotseat.laugh.gif

Anyway, have you ever been caught cheating as in two-timing?

Thanks Nick,

We outta to be entertaining, I am only invited once so i'll make most out of it. :blush:

No i have never been caught cheating Nick. He made himself believe i was cheating. Neurosis niya yun. He sent me a text message telling me its over. And doesn't want to talk to me.

My boyfriend doesn't want to confront me. He has Asperger's syndrome. He only wants what he wants and that's final. It's all about him. I walked out from a comfortable home with our daughter.

There's no use to dealing people who think its all ME ME ME all the time. They will live longer because they are good in taking care of themselves.

• Like (+1) 1