M T C Hotseat

Wolf

hey! here's my first set of questions... di ito fishing ha... wala lang maisip.

1. i've known you for less than a month pa lang di ba?

2. what do you think of me as a person when you first met me?

3. bakit ka sumama sa amin non?

4. ilan kayong magkakapatid?

5. you don't smoke right? why?

6. do you still hang out with your first best guy friend?

7. do you still remember your first girlfriend?

8. sex before friendship or friendship before sex?

9. if the fate of the world lies on hand and can only be saved if you will be ass f*cked by 5 MTC guys... who will you choose to ass f*ck you?

10. have you ever had sex with a very much married woman?

11. have you ever done it with a single woman who is 50 years old above?

12. what is the square root of 144?

13. ever been in a 3some - mmf?

14. ever had sex with 5 girls in a day but not at the same time?

15. fave position - while eating.... food

16. fave get up

17. ever got paid bacause of sex?

19. top ten MTC ladies

20. top ten MTC guys

yan muna... next week na lang yung iba. hehe!

thanks!

Kokz, ano ba talaga ang hinahanap mo sa isang girl at talagang wala ka mapili??

and rate yourself from 1-10 in ' or "

Actually, Im not the type who set standards, because it will limit your options. It will just come like a theif in the night, you know, unexpected. Next thing you know, your head over heels with that person na lang, pasensya na, Im a bit hopeless romantic...

Id say Im an 8 person, in inches...... lets talk about that separately, hahahha joke, me magagalit si ano mo.... :P Thanks, at yung dvd na hinihiram ko ha....

Cno pinaka dabes mong nakasex na member ng MTC :lol:

Bro, shes from the psp department, please refer to the earlier question of aldrich.... thanks.

hey! here's my first set of questions... di ito fishing ha... wala lang maisip.

1. i've known you for less than a month pa lang di ba?

2. what do you think of me as a person when you first met me?

3. bakit ka sumama sa amin non?

4. ilan kayong magkakapatid?

5. you don't smoke right? why?

6. do you still hang out with your first best guy friend?

7. do you still remember your first girlfriend?

8. sex before friendship or friendship before sex?

9. if the fate of the world lies on hand and can only be saved if you will be ass f*cked by 5 MTC guys... who will you choose to ass f*ck you?

10. have you ever had sex with a very much married woman?

11. have you ever done it with a single woman who is 50 years old above?

12. what is the square root of 144?

13. ever been in a 3some - mmf?

14. ever had sex with 5 girls in a day but not at the same time?

15. fave position - while eating.... food

16. fave get up

17. ever got paid bacause of sex?

19. top ten MTC ladies

20. top ten MTC guys

yan muna... next week na lang yung iba. hehe!

thanks!

Andami naman hehehe.... :lol:

1. i've known you for less than a month pa lang di ba? - Correct!

2. what do you think of me as a person when you first met me? - You're the type of person whos not afraid of your sexuality, and you know what you want and how to get it...

3. bakit ka sumama sa amin non? Bored sa house...

4. ilan kayong magkakapatid? We're three Im the eldest...

5. you don't smoke right? why? Yes I do, I have a history of asthma when I was a kid, dont want it to go back...

6. do you still hang out with your first best guy friend? No, he hates me for courting his X.

7. do you still remember your first girlfriend? Yes I do.... shes married na, in the states.

8. sex before friendship or friendship before sex? Of course I would want to know the person first before I do it with her diba, but sometimes rules are meant to be broken....

9. if the fate of the world lies on hand and can only be saved if you will be ass f*cked by 5 MTC guys... who will you choose to ass f*ck you? - Id rather die than get f#&ked that way..... No offense to the third generation community.

10. have you ever had sex with a very much married woman? Yes, had 2 spearate experiences. It's really scary, dont wanna do it again....

11. have you ever done it with a single woman who is 50 years old above? Not yet and I dont have any plans in doing so..

12. what is the square root of 144? 12 thanks to my calculator, hehehe.

13. ever been in a 3some - mmf? Much worse 4some, three guys + 1 girl, gangbang. It was during my college days. heheheh....

14. ever had sex with 5 girls in a day but not at the same time? Not yet, that would be exhausting.... the most was two girls on the same day. Morning and night time.

15. fave position - while eating.... food - sitting, sometime standing....

16. fave get up - t- shirt, jeans, sneakers

17. ever got paid bacause of sex? Not yet, but Im giving this some thought these days...

19. top ten MTC ladies - 10 lang? hehehe.... No particular order ....

Christina Gatmaitan

MA

Sweetlass

Cyber Princessa

Dsb

Marlalicious

Chinita (China Eyes)

e_r0tica

Tricy25

Checkline

20. top ten MTC guys

Mga idol kong Admin:

Dennis DMF

Dobs

Debs

River

The rest are phartyphylles boys!!! :P

19. top ten MTC ladies - 10 lang? hehehe.... No particular order ....

Cyber Princessa

huwat!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: bakit andito ako? sbi ko na nga ba may pagnanasa ka sakin e. :boo: :lol:

anyway, AGAMANYAK, eto na mga katanungan ko... :lol:

what's your DDS(deepest, darkest secret)?

bakit sa tingin mo, solid ang samahan natin sa PartyPhylles Group?

Bakit d ka pa nagaasawa?

Ilan na nakasex mo dito sa MTC?

sa tingin mo, kelan kasalanan ang magmahal?

yan na muna! :cool:

Guest BDC0425

simpleng question lng po if were left with no choice as in wala na talagang choice papayag ka ba to be f*ck by 10 men para lang kumit at mipkain sa iyong 5 anak??? why and why not? explain po.

Heres my answer to your questions sorry its in pink....

huwat!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: bakit andito ako? sbi ko na nga ba may pagnanasa ka sakin e. :boo: :lol:

Syempre love your own ka pharta diba, hehehe... :D

what's your DDS(deepest, darkest secret)? I almost got raped by a gay at the age of 13. Almost but not quite.... hehehe....

bakit sa tingin mo, solid ang samahan natin sa PartyPhylles Group? Iba kasi groups natin eh, we really have the same interests, and we look out for each other. We dont have rules, pero we know whats right and whats not to do.

Bakit d ka pa nagaasawa? Havent found the one, likewise Im supporting my sister to school.

Ilan na nakasex mo dito sa MTC? Roughly 6, and I stopped counting.

sa tingin mo, kelan kasalanan ang magmahal? If the relationship is complicated in the first place, and you know very well that people will get hurt wag mo na pasukin.

Thanks sis... ;)

simpleng question lng po if were left with no choice as in wala na talagang choice papayag ka ba to be f*ck by 10 men para lang kumit at mipkain sa iyong 5 anak??? why and why not? explain po.

Firstly, theres no such thing as a no choice, the fact that I can choose not to is still a choice to make. Likewise, I cant do anything that is against my sexuality, Im really a heterosexual bro. And I d rather die than get my ass f*cked... hehehe. Hope I answered your question bro.

Edited by agamulach_experience2000
Heres my answer to your questions sorry its in pink....

sa tingin mo, kelan kasalanan ang magmahal? If the relationship is complicated in the first place, and you know very well that people will get hurt wag mo na pasukin.

parang tinamaan ako sa sagot mo sa last question ah. :(

anyways................

1. guapo ka ba sa tingin mo o cute o may itsura lang? bakit?

2. bakit maraming nahuhumaling sa AGAMULACH_EXPERIENCE?

3. wats your fave position........................................................................

......pag natutulog???

4. ano ang huli mong kinain? masarap ba?

5. mahalay ka ba?

6. wild o conservative?

7. boobs o butt?

8. kelan ka huling pumopoy? saan ka pumopoy?

9. ano size ng ano mo..............................................................................

.ng paa mo??

10. kung ikaw ang papipiliin, ako o si dsb??? nyahahaha

lecheng mga tanong yan.. sorry wala ako magawa dito sa ofc tsong e.. enjoy! :boo: :lol:

BRO! eto, mga tanong na dapat mo sagutin!

1.) What is your stand in the issue of Genetic Engineering and Cloning? Why?

2.) What do you think about teaching Sex Education to High School Student? Please elaborate.

3.) Given a choice, what would be the 3 major things you would wish to change in your life? Why?

hehe! that's just the intellectual set, meron pa!

1.) Sa mga najorps mo sa MTC, sino ang gusto mong ulit-ulitin? :lol:

2.) Tingin mo ba, kaya mo mabuhay ng isang buong linggo, surrounded by BEAUTIFUL ladies, pero wala ka popormahan ni isa? :)

3.) Ano ang pamatay mong physical features? :lol:

yan lang muna, bro. walang kahirap hirap! hehehehehehe peace, AME!

Edited by SiLvErClAw
Actually, Im not the type who set standards, because it will limit your options. It will just come like a theif in the night, you know, unexpected. Next thing you know, your head over heels with that person na lang, pasensya na, Im a bit hopeless romantic...

Id say Im an 8 person, in inches...... lets talk about that separately, hahahha joke, me magagalit si ano mo.... :P Thanks, at yung dvd na hinihiram ko ha....

Oist... be good Kokz ke U know Who... ;) kaya nga ako nagtanong e.... hehehe

Huy... sige ka!!! Hindi yun magagalit sakin kase me tiwala yun sakin ... sakin marameng magagalit nyahahah!!! and un DVD sori po forgot pero promise pagpunta ko ng Makati over lunch habang inaalaska kita.

Last Question: Type mo ba si U know Who?? Me balak ka bang ligawan??

makikisingit naren po as i backread this thread nakakatuwa naman, marami palang nagkakainlaban dito. eto po tanong(s) ko?

how easy na mapalapit mo ang babae sayo? do you use money o appeal lang talaga?

kumukuha kaparen ba ng PSP?

masarap ba talaga ang serbisyo nila?

nakalibre kanaba sa kanila? :lol:

sinong psp marerecomend mo?

Edited by motorider
parang tinamaan ako sa sagot mo sa last question ah. :(

anyways................

1. guapo ka ba sa tingin mo o cute o may itsura lang? bakit?

2. bakit maraming nahuhumaling sa AGAMULACH_EXPERIENCE?

3. wats your fave position........................................................................

......pag natutulog???

4. ano ang huli mong kinain? masarap ba?

5. mahalay ka ba?

6. wild o conservative?

7. boobs o butt?

8. kelan ka huling pumopoy? saan ka pumopoy?

9. ano size ng ano mo..............................................................................

.ng paa mo??

10. kung ikaw ang papipiliin, ako o si dsb??? nyahahaha

lecheng mga tanong yan.. sorry wala ako magawa dito sa ofc tsong e.. enjoy! :boo: :lol:

1. guapo ka ba sa tingin mo o cute o may itsura lang? bakit? May itsura lang ako, I never looked at myself as a guaping, but Im glad some people see it that way, some dont, so what Im trying to say is that your physical attributes depends on how others view you, maybe Im just too friendly and I smile a lot thats why people think I look good... ;)

2. bakit maraming nahuhumaling sa AGAMULACH_EXPERIENCE? Curiousity I guess.... Ive been using this handle way back 2000 pa actually, it started in ym. So up to now I continue its legacy, hahahah, legacy daw o.... :P

......pag natutulog??? Sideways. At gusto ko my dantay na pillow all the time.... :D

4. ano ang huli mong kinain? masarap ba? a 19 year old, tao ba o food, kung food,goto kinain ko kanina maulan kasi ngayon, both are delicious....

5. mahalay ka ba? not really, depends on who Im talking with, Im flexible, if you want an intellectual conversion I can give you that, but if you want topics on the green side, Im better. hehehe.... :evil:

6. wild o conservative? Actually first impression talaga sakin is the good boy type, not until I show who I really am, hmmmmm conservatively wild I guess!

7. boobs o butt? Breast, I dont know whats in them, but they are really amazing....

8. kelan ka huling pumopoy? saan ka pumopoy? Two weeks ago, sta mesa area, sa area mo actually, naalala nga kita eh.... I was thinking baka nasa kabilang room ka lang doing your thing as well.

.ng paa mo?? That is meant to be experienced my dear! By appointment... hahahhahahha!!!!

10. kung ikaw ang papipiliin, ako o si dsb??? nyahahaha.... You know very well that I treat you as a sister, hehehehhe... Si lele na lang, ehehehehehhe..... :blush:

1.) What is your stand in the issue of Genetic Engineering and Cloning? Why?

They are doing a pretty good job for doing cloning chickens at kfc, and other defensless animals. In my opinion its ok because its for human consumption. However I will be against it if they will do it with humans, just like the movie A.I. Cant imagine having my own clone, ehehehe...

2.) What do you think about teaching Sex Education to High School Student? Please elaborate.

It will beneficial for the kids because this is where their curiousity starts. And while parents cannot directly teach their kids about it, might as wel teach it while theyre still young so that they grow up as responsible individuals.

3.) Given a choice, what would be the 3 major things you would wish to change in your life? Why?

hehe! that's just the intellectual set, meron pa!

My innate ability to please people, the way I spend money, and my playboy image... Grabe brain drain na ako, hehehhe...

1.) Sa mga najorps mo sa MTC, sino ang gusto mong ulit-ulitin? :lol: Parang check-injoy ha, hehehe.... Si CP isa na dun pero marami pa di ko lang masabi.

2.) Tingin mo ba, kaya mo mabuhay ng isang buong linggo, surrounded by BEAUTIFUL ladies, pero wala ka popormahan ni isa? :) Oo naman, I have a set of girl friends na talagang tropa lang sarap kasama.... Minsan kasi okay ang ganong gimik lang bro eh, lam mo yun wholesome....

3.) Ano ang pamatay mong physical features? :lol: i guess its my eyes, because I can express my sentiments using them, and also my dimples, my magnet....

yan lang muna, bro. walang kahirap hirap! hehehehehehe peace, AME!- sa uulitin bro... heheheh!

aba si gwaping sa hot seat.....

cge ngah.....let the inquisition start.

"ask not what MTC can do for you but what you can do for MTC"....would you agree to this? if so, what can you give MTC? (number ng chix ok lang?) hehehe

In my only liitle way Im spreading the word that mtc exist thru my friends and officemates> But Im planning to do more that this if Ill be given the chance> mtc is becoming a lifestyle< and if people like us are enjoying their stay< I believe theres more potential people who might be interested to join given the right marketing strategies>

Oist... be good Kokz ke U know Who... ;) kaya nga ako nagtanong e.... hehehe

Huy... sige ka!!! Hindi yun magagalit sakin kase me tiwala yun sakin ... sakin marameng magagalit nyahahah!!! and un DVD sori po forgot pero promise pagpunta ko ng Makati over lunch habang inaalaska kita.

Last Question: Type mo ba si U know Who?? Me balak ka bang ligawan??

I like her but I dont want to court her at this point. I like it as it is for now....

makikisingit naren po as i backread this thread nakakatuwa naman, marami palang nagkakainlaban dito. eto po tanong(s) ko?

Its as easy as ABC, I mean I will not impress her or anything but I just try to be myself... Money is not everything bro, and the best things in life are the things that money cant buy.... its called free, hehehehe :P

I never actually hired the service of a psp but I have a lot of psp friends. Masarap sila kasama eh, walang inhibitions and pretensions...

Depends on how you treat them. If you treat them the way they deserve, they will return back the favor...

Meron din bro, if you get lucky like me.....

The choice is up to you bro, what may be good for me maybe bad to you. My advice is know them first, they have profiles naman, but just be nice to them yun lang....

ayun oh... si idol pala e.... :thumbsupsmiley:

parekoi patanong ako ha.....baka syo ko makuha ang mga kasagutan sa mga tanong na bumabalot sa aking isipan... :evil:

hmmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

kung magdadamooobbss ka, tumbok ba agad o sa tropa muna ng idadamooobbbbss mo???

naloko ka na ba ng babae? iniwan knba? nabitag kna ba ng CHICKSILOG???

kung ikaw may ipapaexpereince sa kanila na hindi pa nila nararansan ano un...

bkit kamuha mo si tito aga? bukod sa biloy???

maladolphy ka ba o malatsong marquez??

bkit dka nagartista sayang mukha mo?

pag gwaping ba paupo rin kung umebs???

nangungulangot ka rin ba sa public places??

kung nakakalbo ka mababawasan ba pogi points mo???

ano vitamins mo nung bata ka??

nakainom ka na ba ng jinggoy, tarantado, at kung anu anu pa???

teka, compare to lugaw, do u thinkCERELAC ka???

dumating ba ung time na ang lumalabas na syo ay KAONG? o TAHO????

idol pagisipan mo to ha..pinagisipan ko tong mga tanong ko d2.....

parekoi patanong ako ha.....baka syo ko makuha ang mga kasagutan sa mga tanong na bumabalot sa aking isipan... :evil:

Salamat bro, naway makatulong sayo ang mga maririnig mo sa akin, hehehehe....

hmmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

kung magdadamooobbss ka, tumbok ba agad o sa tropa muna ng idadamooobbbbss mo???

Depende, pag trip ko talaga, killer moves na yon yung tamang pating na nakaamoy ng dugo, walang kawala. Di ko na idadaan sa tropa, ginawa ko na yun inahas naman ako ng tropa, trust no one pagdating sa gustong mong babae. Just keep it to yourself and plan your moves.

naloko ka na ba ng babae? iniwan knba? nabitag kna ba ng CHICKSILOG???

Naloko na rin indirectly, it happened 2 years ago I had a gf from CEU, sobrang gandang chikas meztisa, when we go out, kahit kasama mga tropa nya ok lang, nagagawa ko naman sa kanya gusto ko, kaso I saw her with another guy, from the school din, wala ng pali paliwanag, nakipag break na ako.

Chiksilog, oo bro sa boracay, 2003, buhay pa during that time ang club bazoora, went there b y myself kais mga tropa ko lasing na, theres this chick kamuka ni binaca araneta ubod ng sexy, maputi, no adams appl, no sing of an manly body.

When I got drunk I approach her and told her " you know what Ive been standing here for two hours, and I was wondering how good you are in bed?" She smiled held my hands and told me to go at her place. While walking Parang sumabit yung boses nya parang bumaba yung tone, I asked her, "whats with your voice?" she said " Im gay, but not just an ordinary gay, Im the current Ms. Gay phils, Im the son of Gen ... cant recall, you dont have to work we can live together harmoniously. I told her, dude Im sorry but Im straight as an arrow, and Im not open to this, Grabe tanggal amats ko, and I went back to the bar and drank some more! a very unforgettable experience....

kung ikaw may ipapaexpereince sa kanila na hindi pa nila nararansan ano un...

An*l....

bkit kamuha mo si tito aga? bukod sa biloy???

I really dont know, maybe its because most people say theres a resemblance, from what I think its just the dimple lang naman.

maladolphy ka ba o malatsong marquez??

Joey without the STD.... :)

bkit dka nagartista sayang mukha mo?

No my cup of tea, sa corporate talaga ako

pag gwaping ba paupo rin kung umebs???

Oo naman...

nangungulangot ka rin ba sa public places??

Yes, with a tissue....

kung nakakalbo ka mababawasan ba pogi points mo???

It takes confidence bro, daming kalbo galing mag damoobs. And there are a group of chicks who has a fetish for kalbs bro, just find them....

ano vitamins mo nung bata ka??

Enervon - c and vitamin J

nakainom ka na ba ng jinggoy, tarantado, at kung anu anu pa???

Di pa bro, yung warak ng Janero na try ko na. Saka mindoro sling.

teka, compare to lugaw, do u thinkCERELAC ka???

Lugaw ako with the works, egg, goto, at tokwat baboy, complete meal na...

dumating ba ung time na ang lumalabas na syo ay KAONG? o TAHO????

Im have a very active lifestyle bro... ;)

idol pagisipan mo to ha..pinagisipan ko tong mga tanong ko d2..

Sana naliwanagan ka sa mga sagot ko bro. Sa uulitin, hehehhe..... :thumbsupsmiley:

eto na hehe...

- if you can change your handle, what would it be?

- has anyone ever slapped you in the face?

- what pickupline you used that worked for a lot of girls?

- give at least 5 mtc male members na idol mo sa damoobs

- do you know how to cook? specialty?

- celebrity (local/int'l) that you find shaggable?

Pre pauna lang

1. Describe your wildest sex experience?

2. Oldest (age) woman you bedded?

3. Older married women or young barely legal girls?

4. Who is the 1st mtc member you brought to your house/pad?

5. Who is the 1st mtc member that brought you to his/her home?

6. How long was your longest sex marathon?

7. who among the mtc psp you admire most? why?

hey, sundan ko lang yung question ni BG.

- yung isasagot mo na fave mong alabang chicks, tell us why

- yung hindi mo naman fave, sabihin mo din why. hehe!

- are ready to be royally bastossed by the bastosabolicious?

- sinong type mo na male alabangerz?

eto na hehe...

- if you can change your handle, what would it be?

- has anyone ever slapped you in the face?

- what pickupline you used that worked for a lot of girls?

- give at least 5 mtc male members na idol mo sa damoobs

- do you know how to cook? specialty?

- celebrity (local/int'l) that you find shaggable?

- if you can change your handle, what would it be? Probably Babyface Assassin...

- has anyone ever slapped you in the face? None yet...

- what pickupline you used that worked for a lot of girls? your bed or mine? hehehe... joke madami eh, kanya kanyang moves lang yan depends on the situation...

- give at least 5 mtc male members na idol mo sa damoobs, echo2knight, phunkieheart, flamingbullet, Lomex, laong lalo na si gerber4adults, hehehe.... :P

- do you know how to cook? specialty? of course, kare kare, caldereta, dinuguan, my favorites as well....

- celebrity (local/int'l) that you find shaggable? Angel Mercado and Angelica Panganiban, sabay, hehehe...

Pre pauna lang

1. Describe your wildest sex experience?

2. Oldest (age) woman you bedded?

3. Older married women or young barely legal girls?

4. Who is the 1st mtc member you brought to your house/pad?

5. Who is the 1st mtc member that brought you to his/her home?

6. How long was your longest sex marathon?

7. who among the mtc psp you admire most? why?

1. Describe your wildest sex experience? sa boracay with my ex girlfriend, 1 day bembang, hehehe...

2. Oldest (age) woman you bedded? 35 years old

3. Older married women or young barely legal girls? cant I have the best of both worlds?

4. Who is the 1st mtc member you brought to your house/pad? No one yet, but christina, my bestfriend, gives me a ride home

5. Who is the 1st mtc member that brought you to his/her home? Christina pa rin....

6. How long was your longest sex marathon? 1 day, 6 or 7 times during that time...

7. who among the mtc psp you admire most? why? CP, sarap kasama... never a dull moment.... saka totoong tao.

Koko!

Who's your favorite among us Alabang chicks? :boo:

Hi BG! :) Nice to know youlast friday....Si e_r0tica sana kaso taken na sya eh, si LT na nga lang muna.... hehehe :hypocritesmiley:

hey, sundan ko lang yung question ni BG.

Makulit ka at masarap kasama...

Ok naman kayo, I mean I never felt left out, so wala akong para di magustuhan or least fave...

Ok lang basta discreet lang ha.... ;)

Idol ko pa rin si Tay River, parang nakikita ko sarili ko sa kanya, hehehehe.... Yung iba astig naman din like Mondo and Russ.

oist bessy! mali pa spelling mo ng surname ko! <_<

kelan ka magtitino?

Sorry, my bad.... Christina Gatmaytan pala, hope I got it right this time... :)

Mahirap magsabi kung kelan eh, basta it will come, I hope soon.... ;)

hi tinay....

teka si aga pala

naging kayo diba???

Unfortunately hindi naging kami... But she always have a special room in my heart... Basta for now bestfriend ko sya! Yun lang... Thank you suki.... hehehe.... :P :D

Idol ko pa rin si Tay River, parang nakikita ko sarili ko sa kanya, hehehehe.... Yung iba astig naman din like Mondo and Russ.

pare koy...good afternoon...nice meeting you last friday. thanks sa pagpunta mo sa alabang. :)

what do you mean nakikita mo sarili mo kay river? manyak ka rin ba? :D teka di ako manyak. :blink:

what can you say about your new signature? :)

Detalye mo nga kung ano gagawin mo kay erotika kung sakaling kayong dalawa lang sa isang malamig na kwarto? ;)

ano gagawin mo kung ibalandra ka ni Golfer sa pader. :D