M T C Hotseat

Wolf

good morning PAPI.... :sick:

do you take a bath nude?...with nyork and pulgas? :lol:

everyone knows that you and debonaire are like B1 and B2 (batibot ba yun?) hehe.. speaking of banana...what type of banana are you?..and debonaire?

lakatan or saba or senyorita?... :lol:

bakit mataba si yoda?...ano pinapakain mo? :D

kelan ka magpapainom? :)

Guest Dobermaxx
good morning PAPI.... :sick:

do you take a bath nude?...with nyork and pulgas? :lol:

everyone knows that you and debonaire are like B1 and B2 (batibot ba yun?) hehe.. speaking of banana...what type of banana are you?..and debonaire?

lakatan or saba or senyorita?... :lol:

bakit mataba si yoda?...ano pinapakain mo? :D

kelan ka magpapainom?  :)

No, I take a bath wearing my polka dot speedos. I'm so bad to look at naked i can't even bear to look at myself. :P The dogs however take a bath nude.

I think I'm more of a cross between a saba and a senyorita....short and squarish.

I have no idea about Debs and I don't wanna know. :sick:

The cat eats better than I do these days, mas mahal pa yung pagkain ng bichog na yan kaysakin. :thumbsupsmiley:

Guest Dobermaxx
hi, dobby!  :D

1.  what is/are your pet peeve/s?

2.  favorite movie?

3.  when did you start dating slick & what in her caught your attention?

4.  do you ever get serious?

5.  do enjoy being in the hotseat?

:boo:

1. I don't have any pet peeves, I have 2 dogs and 3 cats. :P Seriously though, my pet peeve is slow drivers, nothing bugs me more than some dickwad in a 2 million peso benz that can do 260kph crawling at 40 on an open road ringt in front of me and i can't overtake.

2. I have lots of favorites, Braveheart (how cliche noh?), Princess Bride, Young Frankenstein. It all depends on my mood really.

3. I started dating her a year after my best friend broke up with her. What immediately caught my attention was when I ran into her at a bar and i asked her if i could buy her a drink she asked for a Red Horse. That alone kinda told me that here's a down to earth lady. The fact that she was Bi didnt hurt either. :P

4. I do actually but it's not like you can tell. I try to make things fun for myself or i tend to lose interest so thats whay it looks like i'm never serious about anything.

5. It's ok I guess. I really wasnt expecting to get a lot of questions. I think if I had tits I'd probably get a lot more. :P

Guest Dobermaxx
HI DOBBS, CONGRATULATIONS FOR WINNING LAST ACA, TOO BAD WAS SO CAUGHT UP WITH WORK THAT I CANT LOG IN TO MY MTC WORLD AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE TO!!!!!! REGARDS TO SUPER WIFEY!!!

HOW IS IT BEING CHOSEN AS "THE MAN"?  YOU DESERVE IT!!!

:D  :D

It's an honor, really. It's alwyas great to be appreciated for your efforts. :)

Papi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :*

So you've seen most of the FEMALE MTC members come and go the last 3 years. who would you put in your KANINO KA BIBIGAY top 5 (or 10 kung kulang ang lima!). :rolleyes: Regardless, of course, of their status (errr not marital but mtc status i.e. active, inactive, once a upon a time female members, ex members etc).

Yung totoo hah! :P

Guest Dobermaxx
Papi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :*

So you've seen most of the FEMALE MTC members come and go the last 3 years.  who would you put in your KANINO KA BIBIGAY top 5 (or 10 kung kulang ang lima!). :rolleyes:  Regardless, of course, of their status (errr not marital but mtc status i.e. active, inactive, once a upon a time female members, ex members etc). 

Yung totoo hah! :P

My honest to god, no fallout, walang personalan, can't make me hirit about it later list? Sige.

You (Like that's not obvious)

MA

Tease2

Sidewinder (Hasn't been on in a while)

BMW

Yai

Chinita168

moon_bunny

ms_makuleet

Belly_Dancer (hmlokh, fish tayo men

:thumbsupsmiley: )

I'm sure there are more but these are the handles that come to mind right now. :P

Guest Dobermaxx
hey papi dobs... it seems you're in the best place here... :lol:

anyway just a few questions...

1) if given a chance to date the ladies you met.. who would you list the top 5 other than the aa people.. :)

2) who's more of the dare devil you or deb? :lol:

For question number one you can refer to the list i posted for Lipsticks question and just remove the AA ladies :P

For number two I would have to say me without a doubt. Debs is such a pussy. <_<

Guest Dobermaxx
What was the most romantic thing you did for Slick?  :*  :)

And yeah, I'm flattered to be part of your list...unless ibang BMW yun, harhar!  :P

Yes dear, that was you. :blush:

Romantic? I'd have to think about that. I'm not what you'd call a romantic to begin with.

I cook for her sometimes, buy small little things i happen to see that i know she'd like. Honestly though, you'd have to ask her. :P