• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My fubu did.

She had two bfs when she became my fubu.

When she became my gf I thought she was all mine when she told me she broke up with her bfs.

To her credit, without me even asking, she casually told me that, even though I was already her bf, she met one of her exes twice and did it during those times. But she assured me she always used cd with her ex who was so afraid to her pregnant and he only popped once every meet.

It did not get jealous. It got me horny. I asked her the name of the motel and we went there twice. Took the 24-hour stay both times. Creampied her so much during both stays. I was not jealous.

2 hours ago, clam_eater said:

My fubu did.

She had two bfs when she became my fubu.

When she became my gf I thought she was all mine when she told me she broke up with her bfs.

To her credit, without me even asking, she casually told me that, even though I was already her bf, she met one of her exes twice and did it during those times. But she assured me she always used cd with her ex who was so afraid to her pregnant and he only popped once every meet.

It did not get jealous. It got me horny. I asked her the name of the motel and we went there twice. Took the 24-hour stay both times. Creampied her so much during both stays. I was not jealous.

Kala ko meme lang yung ntr fans, I seriously do not get the appeal, unless nothing serious naman talaga kayo.