Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

Hmmm I can only imagine.

Yes, true mark of maturity is to endure to be by yourself in the midst of your confusion/ pain.

If its not to imposing pare, may i just ask...If it hurts so much and it's painful to be apart from this person, why not fight for her? Sure she is committed and it also takes for her to fight for you as well-- pero all those time to just get over her, di ba parang that's rare? I mean we don't usually fall that hard for somebody? Parang Ang Hirap ulit hanapin un ganun. I mean that's just me.

Pero I guess it's meant to be that way. Sabi nga Kung masalimuot talaga- it's not God given. You will know that it's right- if everything just fall in to its proper place naturally. Very light. Very spontaneous.

I did fight for her. Kahit nga sa sarili kong pamilya who has been with since lumabas ako sa mundo kinalaban ko para sa kanya. The thing is the breakup itself was more of my fault really and I accept that. I am man enough to accept that. Isa pa, its not really the worst that could have happened. So as painful as what I have gone through has been, maswerte pa din ako kahit papano. And besides after some time in solitude marami kang nakikita na di mo napapansin noon eh.

The thing is, its not that I should fight for her. I should fight for me. I lost myself in all that happiness passion etc. Di ko tiniran ang sarili ko. Looking back now, kung talagang minahal ko sarili ko, dapat di ako papayag na maging maruming sikreto. But what happened happened and all I can do now is learn.

I am in a better place though. Nakatulong talaga yung time for me to be wiser and emotionally stronger. Hindi kasi ako emotionally independent noon eh. Now mahal ko sarili ko and I wont lose that love again for anyone.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes I would. There are many reasons men or women engage in secret love affairs. I know someone who did it once. Mahal nya asawa at mga anak nya. In fact, sobra nyang mahal ang asawa nya na gusto nya lagi itong pinaparamdam sa kanya. Pero it was not being reciprocated, and a lot of times was being turned down on private moments. They have children but still have a lot of time for themselves to make love. Pero walang nangyayari. Mahal naman daw sya ng asawa nya. Nakikita nya ito sa gawa and occassional verbal gestures. But they still have very rare action in bed. Sometimes once a month nalang. Or sometimes even more seldom. Itinigil nya ang love affair before due to conscience. Sinubukan nya intindihin ang asawa nya and ipagdasal ang sarili nya. Nagsurvive sya for more than a year, but now the empty space of being wanted, being romanced, or being pleased in bed is coming back. Kung sana nga daw wala nalang syang sex hormones para mawala na daw problema nya. What I learned from this is that, if you love your husband / wife keep him / her satisfied in all facets of his / her being that involves both of you. Para mawalan sya ng isang rason (dissatisfaction) to look for another. Most specially if your man / woman is a loyal one naman and just needs you to want, romance, or please him / her in bed.

yes same situation as mine.. although mahal nman daw ako ng asawa ko. ewan ko lang.. mahal ko din anak ko kaso nawala na pag mamahal ko sa asawa ko. hindi lang dahil di kame lagi nag sesex at madalas ireject nya ako. pati na rin ugali nya. di nakikinig sa akin pero ung mag hihiwalay na kme ay unti unti nyang binabago. kaso kapag nawala na tlaga pag mamahal mo sa isang tao ay mahirap ibalik. pero iniintindi ko na lang siya. gusto ko man magkaron ng affair sa iba kaso medyo naguiguilty at hiwalay magulang ko pati kapatid ko sa kanilang mga asawa..

gusto ko sana itama life ko kso parang tatanda na yata akong malungkot.. darating ang araw at yung anak namin ay mag kakapamilya at iiwanan din kme. di ko lam magiging life ko sa ka partner ko ngayon. i wish my nag advice skin noon :D

Secret love affairs are for irresponsible cowards who do not have the spine to get their s@%t together.

If for any reason your love affair has to be secret, then you should not be in it in the first place.

I admit I was once this irresponsible coward. But Ill never ever do something like that again. Ang hirap ng laging nagtatago at laging kelangan magalala

did it quite a few times, but had to cut all of them short... lahat e "hindi sinasadya"

Ito ang convenient excuse naman lagi eh. Di sinasadya, kusa na lang dumarating. At kung pabalikbalik ka na lang sa ganitong klase ng relasyon at lagi natin ito gagamitin, isa lang ibig sabihin nyan. Hindi tayo nagtatanda at wala tayong maturity. Lahat naman tayo nakakagawa ng mali at pumapasok sa isang gusot dahil sa kapusukan, pero dapat natututo tayo.

Sabi ko nga, anyone could fall in love, but it takes intelligence and maturity to make a healthy relationship work. If for some reason you have to keep it secret, then its not worth having. Kasi ang relasyon dapat kaya mo paglaban at panindigan.