Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

• 2 months later...
been there .... yoko na .... gastos and in the long run ...hurt ako ng sobra.....pati yun girl sobrang hurt..... whhaaa.. talk about karma.............

my advice is dont......... but if worth the risk... you can never forget the experience and trill.....

speaking of.....

how would you know, without doubts, if someone is worth the risk of carrying a secret affair with...or not? :rolleyes:

would like to hear your varying points of view..... :rolleyes:

For almost two years, to be specific the question was posted on 15 Nov 2005,

and here I'm back, thanks guys for entertaining the question.

Now the next question is....

Had anybody indulged?

Yes or no.

You may not elaborate, but you could give insights on

the pros and cons of having such affair/s.

Thanks more power people.

Thanks for the comment bro. I really appreaciate your integity and being responsible.

God bless

if i should be involved in a forbidden one, it has to be discrete and treated as "top secret". giving in to carnal desires is a thrill but it has to have a certain level of responsibility and awareness of what your status is.

Thanks for the possitve reply. Thats what I like in people who are honest and loyal.

Thanks for the thoughts.

I have to say, with much difficulty. :unsure: Thank you.

Secret Affairs seem to be exciting. But I have seen a lot of very good people, who have met their downfall because of their liasons. Its not worth it.

speaking of.....

how would you know, without doubts, if someone is worth the risk of carrying a secret affair with...or not? :rolleyes:

would like to hear your varying points of view..... :rolleyes:

the thing is, you won't until you try.

now you may have a checklist such as great smile, great voice, great car, 6 feet tall, but you will never know unless you are in that relationship.

the funny thing is, those who fail your checklist might even give you the best secret affair.

just choose one non-negotiable trait from your future secret love: his ability to keep secrets.