Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

did that for a while. girl was mg officemate, almost 10 years younger at single. i was already married. started with coffee and sometime a few drinks after office. kwentuhan. took her home once and we ended upp kissing each other before she went inside her house. things got complicated. after drinks on night, i think it was a holiday kaya instead of coming home early we drove around bago ko siya hinatid. may nadaanan na drive in motel in the pasig area and she asked if may mga theme ang rooms doon so i asked i she wanted to see the rooms. she said yes so........

we repeated the routine almost every month for about a year. it was good that she did not get preggie because there was a time on about our 4th month together she told be baka nabuntis siya. takot na takot kami nun. well she was not, so our fun went on for about a year until we both agreed to end it dahil people were beginning to talk about the 2 of us and baka mabisto na nung mga close friends ng asawa ko.

she now has 2 kids and we are still friends but no more secret affair.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Mostly I'm just in for the sex. Then again I won't make a final declaration since I usually do not pursue women that I happen to be attractive as I am married. Might be a different story if she's game too but I haven't gone that route.

Just had a long chat with my wife yesterday, was able to extract from her a confession that she did engage in a so-called secret affair. It was poorly hidden though, I knew it for years given so many circumstantial evidences. Then again, I already don't feel as angry as I was before, since I wasn't emotionally invested in her to begin with, and for those years she found some comfort with her so-called boyfriend which never got anywhere (until he just completely gave up hahahaha).

• 2 weeks later...

Having a secret affair is a sin . It is against the laws of God man and society. It is taboo and if you happen to be in one you will be treated as an outcast, menace to society and you will receive the wrath of the legal partner. But how can you stop if that affair has brought you the happiness you deserved? If it has dried the tears in your eyes, it has brought the smile back , it has mended the broken you and made you whole again? If inspite of the problems that tear you apart you desire to live again? Then i would . But it wouldnt mean that i would be getting into the the way of the family. Because affairs are supposed to be secret and at the end of the day you go your separate ways to be with your own family.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...