Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

Baket ka itatago?

Hindi ka totoong mahal niyan kung hindi ka kayang ipaglaban. Kung hindi proud na kasama ka.

Kung itatago rin lang naman. Tigilan na yan. Respeto mo na lang sa sarili mo diba.

Allot the space in your heart to someone who will be proud of you.

Sikret sikret. Para sa high school yan na bawal pa mag jowa. :lol:

No, hassle yung sobrang pagtatago na kalakip nito. Kung 'di mo na mahal yung tao, iwan mo na lang. Kung tawag lang ng laman, ask your S.O. kung payag siya na makipagsex ka sa iba dahil gusto mo makatikim ng ibang putahe. Kung hindi payag at ginawa mo pa rin, mas nangibabaw ang pagmamahal mo sa tawag ng laman kaysa sa pagmamahal mo sa S.O. mo. Kung ganoon lang din naman, maghiwalay na lang kayo.

It's a no for me.

Nope, not a fan

Besides i dont like hiding some dirty deed behind my woman, it could F*CK! up your life (i know because both of my parents were like that in the past, so i learned from them)

And also if my woman cheated on me, i wouldnt like to take revenge on her, NEVER. It would just cause more and more complications and troubles in your relationship

So, no thanks

To each his/her own. There are indeed pitfalls and drawback to an "affair" and it sure is not for everyone. However, the right lover can actually save a relationship and even a life...

With mutual respect for each others' well being... Why not?

Edited by Unwritten
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No I wouldn't. Sobrang hassle. Kung ayaw mo na sabihin mo na lang.

Kung hindi mo mabitawan both, you're just being selfish. Kahit anong gawin mo (keep both or iwan ang isa) mayroong masasaktan. But when you chose to keep them both, ang iniintindi mo lang na ayaw mong masaktan ay ang sarili mo. Huwag mo i-victimize ang sarili mo (this also applies sa kabit) at sasabihin mong "nagmahal lang ako".

Just my two cents.

P.S. I am for open-relationships and fubus while you're in a relationship BUT as long as you have mutual understanding about it with your first and/or "legal" partner.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmmm there are many reasons to go on a secret love affair... this may because of work family or even another partner. affair means something being dealt with (well that just for me) having a secret love affair is fine so long as no one is getting hurt.,, the reason you keep it a secret is to prevent confrontation and waiting for the time to reveal it when everyone can accept the fact of the relationship with those two people. Its another matter when the secret love affair is done to deceive another person. its cheating plain and simple...

I'm Single (yeah people don't believe me but I am single). I'm currently in limbo right now I don't know if we have a secret love affair or not but. things has been said and done. .. If she wants to keep our love affair secret then its fine by me.