• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Fat Burners And Diet Pills

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of fat burners and diet pills, but for those who insist on using them, I'd suggest that you check with your doctor first before taking them. When you get the green light, accept the fact that the fats won't go away overnight. Set a "realistic" goal to aim for and adopt a "realistic" workout and diet plan and do your best to stick to it. When I say "realistic", what I meant is that it has to be a plan that you can follow at your own pace at first, and then building up slowly on the foundation that you laid down.

• 2 weeks later...

If you ever had experimented with fat burners, you know that they promise the world but when time comes to delivering results, they often simply come up short.

The fat burners that do work contain drugs such as ephedrine and caffeine which are both powerful stimulants. Most of these supplement manufacturers take the HERBAL forms of these drugs so that they can market it as natural. It is vital that people understand that all herbs are PLANT-DERIVED DRUGS, without exception. Just because things are "natural" doesn't mean that they are natural to the body or that they are good and safe. The one thing that is certain is that every single drug in existence – whether "natural" or synthetic – will eventually cause complications if they are overused, misused, or abused – and that includes daily use for more than a few days or weeks.

The reality is that fat burners will work on the short-term, but they are not going to work in the long-term.

Fat burners have a diuretic effect which can lead to water loss and also suppresses your appetite by manipulating the brain neurotransmitters. They will also increase your heart rate. Headaches and tremors are some of the more intermediate side effects. On the extreme end, fat burners can cause strokes and even death. These does not happen everyday but for those persons with high blood pressure and heart problems, don’t mess around with fat burners. Fat burners are also very addictive. If taken for long periods of time, your body will become dependent on them so when you come-off of them, it creates energy loss and withdrawal symptoms.