• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Fat Burners And Diet Pills

^ how are your eating habits?? how about your training routine??

^ how are your eating habits?? how about your training routine??

Eating habits:

Breakfast: Sustagen Premium + Egg/Ham Sandwich + 1 cap Rogin E

Snack 1: Coffee + Oatmeal cookies

Lunch: Tuna Sandwich or 1 rice + beef or chicken + banana or apple

Snack 2: Coffee + Oatmeal cookies or tuna sandwich

Dinner: half cup rice + veggies/meat

Before bedtime: 1 glass non fat milk

Training routine: I just started gym today. Cardio daw muna ako for one week (3x a week). Then next week na daw weights training sabi nung instructor.

Anyway. I will not take any fat burner or diet pills muna and I'll see kung ok response ng body ko sa training routine. Do you think ok lang po diet ko? or do you think I need extra supplements like protein formula/crea etc?

Thanks.

Eating habits:

Breakfast: Sustagen Premium + Egg/Ham Sandwich + 1 cap Rogin E

Snack 1: Coffee + Oatmeal cookies

Lunch: Tuna Sandwich or 1 rice + beef or chicken + banana or apple

Snack 2: Coffee + Oatmeal cookies or tuna sandwich

Dinner: half cup rice + veggies/meat

Before bedtime: 1 glass non fat milk

Training routine: I just started gym today. Cardio daw muna ako for one week (3x a week). Then next week na daw weights training sabi nung instructor.

Anyway. I will not take any fat burner or diet pills muna and I'll see kung ok response ng body ko sa training routine. Do you think ok lang po diet ko? or do you think I need extra supplements like protein formula/crea etc?

Thanks.

snack :thumbsdownsmiley:

you're not eating enough healthy food...

and you need to lift weights to build muscle and speed up your metabolism.. where do you workout btw??

snack :thumbsdownsmiley:

you're not eating enough healthy food...

and you need to lift weights to build muscle and speed up your metabolism.. where do you workout btw??

sir what do you recommend as meal replacement for my snacks (protein shake or bars)? Also other diet or meal plan that you can recommend, very much appreciate it. I work out here in Citibank tower Makati. Our office is also located in this building so very convenient for me. Thanks.

sir what do you recommend as meal replacement for my snacks (protein shake or bars)? Also other diet or meal plan that you can recommend, very much appreciate it. I work out here in Citibank tower Makati. Our office is also located in this building so very convenient for me. Thanks.

If you can take out the cold cuts, the oatmeal cookies and eat real oatmeal instead and add more vegetables and lean chicken and fish, you'll be ok

how about your training routine?? can you list it down??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:goatee: i had the chance to take lipo6 and lipo6 black...i bought 6pcs of each just to try the effect on me...lipo6 makes me sweat a lot...and i mean a lot...even after cardio exercises and after i have hit the showers i still sweat...plus the side effect of insomnia...lipo6 black makes me sweat less but i could sleep earlier and less headaches on my part...does that mean that lipo6 is more effective than lipo6 black for me... :goatee:

:goatee: plus could you suggest a better work out routine since i usually hit the gym just for cardio purposes...and i do it for an hour...daily...or 3x a week the least...i havent seen any result yet in terms of body weight since i started...although my tummy bulge has become smaller...its just that im still 90kgs after working out for almost 2 months now...i just want to trim my waist as well as the fats in my chest...any suggestions...thanks... :goatee:

:goatee: sir with respect to my eating habits, i honestly had cut down on my food intake...i eat a cup of rice in the morning with whatever they had prepared to go with it, usually no lunch or 2 bananas, and very minimal or no dinner at all too...which is a drastic change to how i usually eat before...lately, the most that i take in is water...i could consume twice the required 8 glasses of water daily...(by the way, would those protein shakes help me loose weight by substituting it for my meal)...seldom do i consume snacks and if ever i do i go for a pack of oatfiber skyflakes... :goatee:

:goatee: i try to lift weights but i really have no idea how to go about with it...maybe you could point me to a site where a beginner like me could copy a program...as well as for me to properly see if i am doing it correctly and with the proper form and all so as not to waste energy...thanks... :goatee:

^ 1. What are your eating habits like?

2. You do know you also need to lift weights to build muscle to speed your metabolism right??