• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Fat Burners And Diet Pills

i agree with coach here. tried lipo-6, lipo-6x, and even lipo-6 black.. parang la naman pagkakaiba with each other... heck, i've even tried other fat burners in the past (hydro, xena, twinlab)... diet pa rin and a good training program... the only thing i'd take for supplement which would help in fat loss is whey protein :D

i agree with coach here. tried lipo-6, lipo-6x, and even lipo-6 black.. parang la naman pagkakaiba with each other... heck, i've even tried other fat burners in the past (hydro, xena, twinlab)... diet pa rin and a good training program... the only thing i'd take for supplement which would help in fat loss is whey protein :D

actually my pagkakaiba cya..if u check with the ingredients and the potency of each. mlalalman mo kung anu pagkakaiba.. also, different supplements react differently on

everybody..kung "hiyang" ka sa isang supplement or hindi.. but il be stupid not to agree that it all boils down to ur diet.. supplements are taken with cycles, if really want

good results, having the proper diet is the best advice that can be given.. and so far.. lipo 6 black is really good.. be careful lng.. kasi if u have a weak heart or rather 1st

time mo mag fat burner, think twice. medyo malakas tlga potency nya

I agree with ol your comments and suggestions... Currently doing the 45 minutes body workout on lytweight, cereal and banana, lipo 6 black b4 workout in the morning, whey protein n banana after, lunch will be a cup of rice, veggies and kung ano nsa mesa but not too much, snax with protein bars then dinner wheat bread with tuna or chix and banana...

• 2 weeks later...

I use to be a regular hydroxycut hardcore user (used 4 of the big bottles) but after reading the recall, I stopped. It was effective in the beginning but the effect kind of died down for me. Trying to lose weight minus the supplements now pero ang hirap. Maybe I'll give the lypo-6 a try.

ano ba weigh loss na iniintake na hindi na need ng exercise? kasi no time for exercise ako. gunsmith kasi ako sa crame from 7am-6pm diretso yun nakaupo ako at nagaayos ng guns. kaya medyo nagbulge na tyan ko. im only 24 5'6 92kilos.

honestly, there's no such thing...

tell you what... why dont you post kung taga san ka... how your daily sked looks like so pwede gawan ng paraaan :0

or just be honest and say tinatamad ka :P

@olympus

yun na ginagawa ko pero... parang nababagalan ako parang yung effort na ginawa mo for a month eh ang konti ng result kumpara sa mga body builders

buti pa yung nagpapalaki ng katawan madami choice of good suplements

or cguro mali lng diet at program ko?

You've only been training for a month... you can't expect miraculous results in that period of time....

i currently renting here sa avida tower newmanila along bonnie serrano. kapag sunday nagjojogging ako sa crame. pero monday-sunday rekta na sya. paguwi ko kain then tulog nalang.

jogging is not enough.. also, note mo yung daily food intake..

since santolan isn't that far fom ou facility, why not try to pay us a visit one of these days?? besides 24 hours kami :)

daily fpod... uhmm breakfast syempre may favorite coffee, rice and hotdog-tocino-F.chicken-longanisa differ but consistenly yan ang breakfast. then lunch inihaw na liempo and rice with coke. dinner mga 9pm kasi nagpapahinga muna ako pagkauwi uhmm minsan hindi nadin pero basically mga tocino.f.chicken,bulalo nilaga mga pinoy foods. san pa ang place nyo? and contact no.? no time para magback read hehe

@boldstar hindi pa nakakamatay yan? gusto ko kasing subukan. mga ilang days ang effectivity nyan?

daily fpod... uhmm breakfast syempre may favorite coffee, rice and hotdog-tocino-F.chicken-longanisa differ but consistenly yan ang breakfast. then lunch inihaw na liempo and rice with coke. dinner mga 9pm kasi nagpapahinga muna ako pagkauwi uhmm minsan hindi nadin pero basically mga tocino.f.chicken,bulalo nilaga mga pinoy foods. san pa ang place nyo? and contact no.? no time para magback read hehe

@boldstar hindi pa nakakamatay yan? gusto ko kasing subukan. mga ilang days ang effectivity nyan?

Have you ever noticed the amount of processed food you eat??

check the eclipse fitness center thread... andun lahat about our facility...