• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Fat Burners And Diet Pills

New Max WLX™ Product Launch!

Max International is excited to announce the acquisition of world-wide distribution rights of the patent-protected, breakthrough weight-loss product: MaxWLX™ "weight loss accelerator."

UCONN Clinical Results - MaxWLX™ Weight Loss Accelerator

Participants at the University of Connecticut lost an average of:

• 21.5 lbs. of Body Fat in 8 weeks!

• 3.96 inches off their waist

• 3.28 inches off their hips

• 1.20 inches off each thigh

90% More Effective than diet and exercise alone!

MaxWLX, the all-natural, weight-loss accelerator that uses this scientific discovery to help you lose weight and improve your health.

Now you can lose weight and keep it off. Are you ready to succeed?

CONTCT me @ livetothemax22@y.c or visit our website maxgxl.com click nyo lng yung maxwlx

is this a product from a certain network marketing scheme?

• 1 month later...

gumamit ako before nung XENADRIN and HYDROXICUT,

talagang magkaka cuts ka dito, pero dapat sabayan ng proper exercise and diet talaga. mag papalpitate ka kapag hindi mo gagamitin sa workout yung effect ng gamot... and talagang maglalabasan yung mga tagyawat mo sa likod pero mawawala din ito kapag nag cleansing ka na or tigilan yung gamot pag na reach mo na yung ideal mong katawan.

pero sabe nga ng mga experto eh magtanung muna sa inyong mga doktor kung safe sa inyong katawan itong mga diet phils na ito.

I'll be getting 2 bottles of Lipo 6x this Christmas when my relatives come home. I hope it works.

Meron ba siyang side effects?

Just my 2 cents base on my personal experience. Stick with the original Lipo-6. Lipo 6x works only as good as the original version. I barely saw the difference of the "time release capsule." And yes, unlike Hydroxycut Hardcore, this Lipo 6 & 6x capsules tend to be coated with too much oil and has a strong pungent smell.

ive tried Hydroxycut ok naman sya. basically just try 2-3 capsules a day. i think rarely Pinoys have tried the recommended dosage of 6x caps/day.

side effect sa akin. umitim ako. hehe. naturally due to skin pigmentation daw sabi ng friend ko. kasi bumabalik un original color ng skin mo dahil pumapayat ka. ok din sya suppressing your appetite, di ka ganun kalakas kumain like before.

just follow the rules on the bottle. wag ihalo sa kape o softdrinks o high in caffeine. maybe wag din isabay sa Cobra, Extra Joss o Red Bull (?) at wag iinumin 5 hours bago matulog.

i take Enduranz now nakakatawa nga iniisip ko baka tirik na tirik si Manoy habang nasa Gym ako.. kakahiya naman un, pero di pa naman nangyari sa akin.. heehee..

wow ang mura naman ng Lipo6x sa Cash and Carry?? kaso malayo mga C&C dito sa amin., try ko nga sa Robinson Ermita meron dun sa binilhan ko ng Hydroxycut, sa Healthy Living kung almost the same din ang price nun,..

talagang magkaka cuts ka dito, pero dapat sabayan ng proper exercise and diet talaga. mag papalpitate ka kapag hindi mo gagamitin sa workout yung effect ng gamot... and talagang maglalabasan yung mga tagyawat mo sa likod pero mawawala din ito kapag nag cleansing ka na or tigilan yung gamot pag na reach mo na yung ideal mong katawan.

matagal na ako may tigyawat sa likod, after i downed my 2nd bottle of Hydroxycut at di ko pa nasundan eh naglabasan ang Tigyawat ko sa mukha.. huhu.. maganda nga katawan mo puro tigidig ka naman..

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys!I bought Hydroxycut Max for women from GNC.I was told by the sales person that it's ok lang daw to take it w/out a regular workout regimen & i'd still lose weight just the same.I'm planning to take it w/ CLA & my multivitamins.I just want to ask if it's really gonna make me lose weight even if I don't workout & just lessen my food intake?Is it true that taking Hydroxycut can damage the kidneys or any internal organs?Hoping to get some answers here.Thanks in advance.

hi guys!I bought Hydroxycut Max for women from GNC.I was told by the sales person that it's ok lang daw to take it w/out a regular workout regimen & i'd still lose weight just the same.I'm planning to take it w/ CLA & my multivitamins.I just want to ask if it's really gonna make me lose weight even if I don't workout & just lessen my food intake?Is it true that taking Hydroxycut can damage the kidneys or any internal organs?Hoping to get some answers here.Thanks in advance.

Some of these sales persons don't even know their products inside out, let alone work out.

You can't expect a pill to give you miraculous results. You still need to eat right and work out to get the best results

yep its true that it can damage ur kidneys...i just consulted med.professional about it(was planning to buy it din kc)CLA i think is enough na to lose weight and also include a good cardio....this is just my 2 cents^^