Fat Burners And Diet Pills

guys,

need ko po mga suggestion nyo regarding sa mga fat burner pills. overweight po ako ng 65 pounds, nagstart na po ako mag boxing as my exercise program for almost 3 weeks. sinusubukan ko na rin po bawasan ang food intake ko specially at night. makakatulong po ba sa kin yung mga fat burner pills like hydroxycut, lipo & etc.?? kasi main goal ko is to loose weight..

meron din ba dyan sa inyo na nagboboxing then gumagamit ng hydroxcut? any experience you wanna share??

salamat po

guys,

need ko po mga suggestion nyo regarding sa mga fat burner pills. overweight po ako ng 65 pounds, nagstart na po ako mag boxing as my exercise program for almost 3 weeks. sinusubukan ko na rin po bawasan ang food intake ko specially at night. makakatulong po ba sa kin yung mga fat burner pills like hydroxycut, lipo & etc.?? kasi main goal ko is to loose weight..

meron din ba dyan sa inyo na nagboboxing then gumagamit ng hydroxcut? any experience you wanna share??

salamat po

try doing without them first and try adding some weight training to your regimen.

This along with your boxing would be the best way to keep the fat off.

New Max WLX™ Product Launch!

Max International is excited to announce the acquisition of world-wide distribution rights of the patent-protected, breakthrough weight-loss product: MaxWLX™ "weight loss accelerator."

UCONN Clinical Results - MaxWLX™ Weight Loss Accelerator

Participants at the University of Connecticut lost an average of:

• 21.5 lbs. of Body Fat in 8 weeks!

• 3.96 inches off their waist

• 3.28 inches off their hips

• 1.20 inches off each thigh

90% More Effective than diet and exercise alone!

MaxWLX, the all-natural, weight-loss accelerator that uses this scientific discovery to help you lose weight and improve your health.

Now you can lose weight and keep it off. Are you ready to succeed?

CONTCT me @ livetothemax22@y.c or visit our website maxgxl.com click nyo lng yung maxwlx

Max International is excited to announce the acquisition of world-wide distribution rights of the patent-protected, breakthrough weight-loss product: MaxWLX™ "weight loss accelerator."

MaxWLX, the all-natural, weight-loss accelerator that uses this scientific discovery to help you lose weight and improve your health.

CONTCT me @ livetothemax22@y.c or visit our website maxgxl.com click nyo lng yung maxwlx

meron na ba nito sa pinas? how much?

Guys, its like this. Fatburners do not directly burn muscles but it promotes muscle lost in general if you're goal is to shed of some fat/weight. Sounds complicated? To begin with, I don't even think you would even consider using a "fat-burner" if you don't have a goal of trying to shed some fat right? Now, here I'm assuming that you've adopted a strategy that consists of an excercise program and a diet.

For the natural athletes out there (meaning for those who don't use anabolic/androgenic substances a.k.a steroids)

Remember this: MUSCLE GAIN / weight gain is related to calorie surplus, and FAT BURNING / weight loss is related to a calorie deficit.

When in a calorie deficit stage (you consume/eat less than what you actually can burn), your body will constantly search for its fuel. With the uprise of low carb diets the body is deprived of its immediate saurce of energy: sugar/glucose which are derived from carbs. Thus, it searches for alternate fuel sources like stored fats and yes amino acids from proteins stored in your muscles. This is why many tend to increase their protein intake to compensate for the drop in carbohydrates and fat levels in their diets. It's mainly attempting to "preserve" the muscle you've built.

That's why I have always tell people who ask me how to build muscle and burn fat at the same time this: Either you're a genetic freak who's predisposed not to hold on to adipose tissue (fats) or you are on drugs/steroids.

Now going back to the question if fat burners burn muscle? I think it is inevitable.

maaasahan k tlga boss jacques!!

anu ba ok na fat burner hydroxicut or lipo? mahal pareho or baka may alam kayo na mas mura pero mas effective paki share naman, with diet and exercise siyempre

boss ive tried xenadrine and lipo 6. im currently on lipo 6. works better for me eh.. sbi nga.. kung san ka "hiyang" some fat burners maybe effective sau some may not.. it all depends on how ur body will react to it. but in all honesty..without proper diet.. fat burners are less effective. ^_^ 1300 lng lipo-6 120 caps na un. 1800 ata xenadrine super hardcore 90caps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

is this a product from a certain network marketing scheme?

• 1 month later...

gumamit ako before nung XENADRIN and HYDROXICUT,

talagang magkaka cuts ka dito, pero dapat sabayan ng proper exercise and diet talaga. mag papalpitate ka kapag hindi mo gagamitin sa workout yung effect ng gamot... and talagang maglalabasan yung mga tagyawat mo sa likod pero mawawala din ito kapag nag cleansing ka na or tigilan yung gamot pag na reach mo na yung ideal mong katawan.

pero sabe nga ng mga experto eh magtanung muna sa inyong mga doktor kung safe sa inyong katawan itong mga diet phils na ito.