Fat Burners And Diet Pills

I'll be getting 2 bottles of Lipo 6x this Christmas when my relatives come home. I hope it works.

Meron ba siyang side effects?

Just my 2 cents base on my personal experience. Stick with the original Lipo-6. Lipo 6x works only as good as the original version. I barely saw the difference of the "time release capsule." And yes, unlike Hydroxycut Hardcore, this Lipo 6 & 6x capsules tend to be coated with too much oil and has a strong pungent smell.

ive tried Hydroxycut ok naman sya. basically just try 2-3 capsules a day. i think rarely Pinoys have tried the recommended dosage of 6x caps/day.

side effect sa akin. umitim ako. hehe. naturally due to skin pigmentation daw sabi ng friend ko. kasi bumabalik un original color ng skin mo dahil pumapayat ka. ok din sya suppressing your appetite, di ka ganun kalakas kumain like before.

just follow the rules on the bottle. wag ihalo sa kape o softdrinks o high in caffeine. maybe wag din isabay sa Cobra, Extra Joss o Red Bull (?) at wag iinumin 5 hours bago matulog.

i take Enduranz now nakakatawa nga iniisip ko baka tirik na tirik si Manoy habang nasa Gym ako.. kakahiya naman un, pero di pa naman nangyari sa akin.. heehee..

wow ang mura naman ng Lipo6x sa Cash and Carry?? kaso malayo mga C&C dito sa amin., try ko nga sa Robinson Ermita meron dun sa binilhan ko ng Hydroxycut, sa Healthy Living kung almost the same din ang price nun,..

talagang magkaka cuts ka dito, pero dapat sabayan ng proper exercise and diet talaga. mag papalpitate ka kapag hindi mo gagamitin sa workout yung effect ng gamot... and talagang maglalabasan yung mga tagyawat mo sa likod pero mawawala din ito kapag nag cleansing ka na or tigilan yung gamot pag na reach mo na yung ideal mong katawan.

matagal na ako may tigyawat sa likod, after i downed my 2nd bottle of Hydroxycut at di ko pa nasundan eh naglabasan ang Tigyawat ko sa mukha.. huhu.. maganda nga katawan mo puro tigidig ka naman..

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys!I bought Hydroxycut Max for women from GNC.I was told by the sales person that it's ok lang daw to take it w/out a regular workout regimen & i'd still lose weight just the same.I'm planning to take it w/ CLA & my multivitamins.I just want to ask if it's really gonna make me lose weight even if I don't workout & just lessen my food intake?Is it true that taking Hydroxycut can damage the kidneys or any internal organs?Hoping to get some answers here.Thanks in advance.

hi guys!I bought Hydroxycut Max for women from GNC.I was told by the sales person that it's ok lang daw to take it w/out a regular workout regimen & i'd still lose weight just the same.I'm planning to take it w/ CLA & my multivitamins.I just want to ask if it's really gonna make me lose weight even if I don't workout & just lessen my food intake?Is it true that taking Hydroxycut can damage the kidneys or any internal organs?Hoping to get some answers here.Thanks in advance.

Some of these sales persons don't even know their products inside out, let alone work out.

You can't expect a pill to give you miraculous results. You still need to eat right and work out to get the best results

yep its true that it can damage ur kidneys...i just consulted med.professional about it(was planning to buy it din kc)CLA i think is enough na to lose weight and also include a good cardio....this is just my 2 cents^^

I take only 1 Hydroxycut HC 1 hour b4 work-out everyday...i work out straight for 6 days...on the 7th day i play 2-3 hours Basketball Game...

B-fast: 3-eggwhite+Oatmeal+littlesalt+greenBanana

Lunch: Drained Tuna (1can) +Kamote+greenBanana

Dinner: Drained Tuna (1can) +Kamote+LowFat/HighProteinMilk+Vitamins

i did this for exactly 45 days....from 185lbs...160lbs...from flabs to 6 packs already showing...I'm about 5'6''...i plan all the way down to 145-150lbs. :thumbsupsmiley:

Notes:

-Drink lots of H20...i usually consume 6-8 liters of water everyday...to somehow negate Hydroxycut's effect on the Kidney.

-NO Junkfood...

Edited by ungas143
I take only 1 Hydroxycut HC 1 hour b4 work-out everyday...i work out straight for 6 days...on the 7th day i play 2-3 hours Basketball Game...

B-fast: 3-eggwhite+Oatmeal+littlesalt+greenBanana

Lunch: Drained Tuna (1can) +Kamote+greenBanana

Dinner: Drained Tuna (1can) +Kamote+LowFat/HighProteinMilk+Vitamins

i did this for exactly 45 days....from 185lbs...160lbs...from flabs to 6 packs already showing...I'm about 5'6''...i plan all the way down to 145-150lbs. :thumbsupsmiley:

Notes:

-Drink lots of H20...i usually consume 6-8 liters of water everyday...to somehow negate Hydroxycut's effect on the Kidney.

-NO Junkfood...

Do you think it's better to take just 1 Hydroxycut a day?Coz in the bottle it says to take 1 cap 2 times a day for the first 3 days.I'm kinda scared on what it can do to my kidney.

Do you think it's better to take just 1 Hydroxycut a day?Coz in the bottle it says to take 1 cap 2 times a day for the first 3 days.I'm kinda scared on what it can do to my kidney.

I do think it's better for my kidney...takot din ako mag full dosage e... but I'm soo satisfied with the result nman...kahit 1 tab lang ako sulit na sulit...iwas pa sakit sa kidney...Drink lots of water mga 6-8 liters a day ako....

it works for me, i lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks :thumbsupsmiley:

just make sure you have extra undies during the first week of treatment :lol:

With Orlistat (Xenical and Lesofat), those who consume fat will definitely see result because it impedes absorption of fats in your diet to your system. But this will not work if you consume minimal fat in your diet.

can i ask something?... :D

i'm new to this diet pills and fat burners thingy.....and i wanna try sana, lets say i'm on the heavy side?....i just wanna ask,ano ang effective na fat burner/diet pills for women?...around how much sha?...sna may mag respond..hehe...thanks ^_^

i'm new to this diet pills and fat burners thingy.....and i wanna try sana, lets say i'm on the heavy side?....i just wanna ask,ano ang effective na fat burner/diet pills for women?...around how much sha?...sna may mag respond..hehe...thanks happy.gif

]

are you following an exercise regimen and a sound eating plan already? If not yet, do these things first before trying any fat burners

i purchased Lipo6 sa Cash and Carry, and wow, they really sell there almost 50% off the price on Supplements compared to GNC and Healthy Living!

i was told by the salesman that they dont carry Lipo6x due to complaints na nagdidikit dikit daw ang capsules, siguro sa sobrang bilis ng time release capsule eh kaunting alog lang narerelease na hahahaha...

imagine Hydroxycut HC 210 caps for only 2,700 ?!?

ill post here my comments for Lipo6 maybe during halfway of my intakes..

The holidays are over and here I am again. I just purchased 2 bottles of Hydroxycut Hardcore from our friends at supplements.ph. I just started this week and it certainly gave me the "swift kick in the ass" I needed to get to the gym despite of the cold climate.

For those misleaded individuals, use any fatburner responsibly. Like any other supplement/diet, low water intake contributes to an unhealthy kidney.

Edited by Jacques