• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 1 month later...

For speculators and investors there who want a Long Position or Buy USD, I'm selling USD notes (or paper currency).

Selling likewise HKD and RMB.

Prefers bank to bank transaction.

Just PM me name, transaction (you Buying or Selling), volume, and when you want it.

SAN BANKO YAN SIR LYCHEE????

Reasons why you're limited in buying USD:

1. AMLA limits transaction to PhP500,000 or equivalent where you need to disclose transaction details including source and recepient details.

2. BSP Circulars limiting personal transaction to cap on speculations and requiring control on all trade transactions for foreign currency payment.

The latter requires supporting trade papers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am doing my FX trading thru FXCM. I thought it is easy in the beginning but when you do the actual FX trading, it has a lot of thrills that can make your heart pounding. My advise is to invest money that you are willing to lose. Open a practice account first. Very difficult to predict the FX market. Read FX books to sharpen your knowledge. Better yet, invest in other ventures.

Let me ask a question that my non-mathematical mind cannot seem to compute:

I travel a lot regionally, singapore, malaysia, thailand, HK

does it make sense to buy US$, then convert it to the local currency, be it Sing $, HK $, Malaysian Ringgit or Thai Baht,

Or just use my ATM to pull out money from local ATMs there? or.. buy local currencies there, using Philippine Pesos?

HMMMMM????

I travel a lot also but only uses Philippine peso to buy local currency. It is cheaper because you only convert once and you can check the better rates.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello mga masters!! Tanong ko lang. Totoo ba na Czarina's ang the best place pagpalitan ng dollar to peso exchange? Kung hindi, Saan naman ako pwede pumunta? Kasi palagi na lang sa Czarina's ako nagpapapalit kc mas mataas rate nila compared sa iba. Thanks a lot.

I think SANRY'S offer better rates. Cguro depends on saan ang malapit sa inyo.

Sometime's bank rates are even higher than Czarina's just like the other day.

Let me ask a question that my non-mathematical mind cannot seem to compute:

I travel a lot regionally, singapore, malaysia, thailand, HK

does it make sense to buy US$, then convert it to the local currency, be it Sing $, HK $, Malaysian Ringgit or Thai Baht,

Or just use my ATM to pull out money from local ATMs there? or.. buy local currencies there, using Philippine Pesos?

HMMMMM????

It's better to use credit card.this also help to eliminate yung mga barya-barya or left over currency from the trip.