6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

well, commish's case and yours pales in comparison to what happened to chu's hoopburners team... man, it was as bas as it gets... at a couple of weeks stretch , he has ron artest, steve francis, emeka (whom he gave up chauncey billups for) okafor, joel pryzbilla and bozi wells down... i gotta hand it to the man for staying sane after that  :thumbsupsmiley: ...

...maximum moves... hmmm... well, i suggest let's take the league average moves after the season, round it up to tens, and, that's it... agree???

yeah, bro Hoop stuck with the cards that has been dealt with him... :D

I think it would be better for the median rather than the mean in getting the right amount of moves for the next season to be better suited for all GM's involved... :)

Folks,

There are two leagues for the fantasy baseball coz I reserved two drfat dates, 1 April and 8 April. I already sent the settings to the 1 April league to at least two people (Bubuy and Ayasadai). Will be sending it out to more people who signified their interest to join. Maximum of 14 teams, pwede maging 16 kung marami pang gustong sumali.

you seem to have not sent me a PM commish... :(

I'm a baseball fan so I wouldn't want to miss this... :D

bosing bubuy, good news. amare is back... played his first game since the injury. though limited minutes, he had a monstrous game of some sort..

Amare - 20 points, 9 rebs, 2 blocks, 7-14 FG, 6-7 FT in 19 minutes...

but the bad news would be, did you put him on your roster today?  :D

i didnt put him in the roster as i was expecting that he could "probably" play next week pa.. and since wala ako pasok pag friday, ala ako internet access.. :lol:

add me in please sa baseball

commish, si launchpad si bywee.. ;)

To those who arent part of the NBA fantasy league but who want to join the baseball league, just be patient. We are just giving priority to the NBAers muna tapos bubuksan din for everybody else pero limited slots  nga lang.

commish, sa mga nde kasali sa fantasy NBA pwede po paki-prioritize si teio sa waiting list.. :)

i think we can safely accomodate 18 teams for fantasy baseball but 16 would be the ideal number.. :D

there are now 7 teams in our baseball fantasy league. i have moved the draft date to 8 April from the original 1 April so as to enable more people to join and to allow the nba managers who are in the playoffs to play the first week without distractions. after the first week of the playoffs, more managers will be able to concentrate on baseball kasi may ma eeliminate na, hehe. yung draft time ay 10:45 a.m. walang hapon na sked. ok lang din sa akin kung gusto nyo gabi (10 pm above), wala din kasing available na early evening.

so to those who wish to join the fantasy baseball league, just signify your intent so that i can pm you the details. pareng bubuy, since nakajoin na karamihan sa managers dito sa nba league, pwede na siguro nating iopen sa iba ang liga. they have no way of knowing kasi na may baseball league din dito sa nba thread.

going back to basketball...

anak ng...

isa lang ang masasabi ko...

ang t*nga ko... grrrrrrrrrr.... :grr: :grr: :grr:

yung 3 binangko ko, nagwala... charlie bell, keith bogans at higit sa lahat, yung kendrick perkins... syeeeeeeetttt meeeeeeennnn....

...as of now, di pa naglalaro yung telfair, pero pag gumana pa ito... haaaaaayyyyy... ewan ko ba...

going back to basketball...

anak ng...

isa lang ang masasabi ko...

ang t*nga ko... grrrrrrrrrr.... :grr:  :grr:  :grr:

yung 3 binangko ko, nagwala... charlie bell, keith bogans at higit sa lahat, yung kendrick perkins... syeeeeeeetttt meeeeeeennnn....

...as of now, di pa naglalaro yung telfair, pero pag gumana pa ito... haaaaaayyyyy... ewan ko ba...

s@%t happens...that was the exact same deal when I tangoed with commish a few weeks back. Shard and Watson went bananas but had both their butts plastered on the bench.

Tsktsk. Di bale dude, pasok ka naman na sa playoffs eh. The best of luck to you and everyone else.

And btw, Charlie V vented his ire on the Bucks, dropping 48, an hour before the Huskies choked it up against the GMU Cinderellas.

Dang, if that cat could do that on an NBA game, UConn should've pulled hell and high water just to keep him in Storr for his senior year. Calhoun's boys have got no one else but themselves to blame for this one.

s@%t happens...that was the exact same deal when I tangoed with commish a few weeks back. Shard and Watson went bananas but had both their butts plastered on the bench.

Tsktsk. Di bale dude, pasok ka naman na sa playoffs eh. The best of luck to you and everyone else.

And btw, Charlie V vented his ire on the Bucks, dropping 48, an hour before the Huskies choked it up against the GMU Cinderellas.

Dang, if that cat could do that on an NBA game, UConn should've pulled hell and high water just to keep him in Storr for his senior year. Calhoun's boys have got no one else but themselves to blame for this one.

well, in fairness, they still have a decent team left from last year, i mean, white boy boone and hilton armstrong is mature enough and considering marcus williams is having a good season also...

...its just GMU is having a helluvah year...that's it... beating NC and then UConn... wow...

what a way to end my season.. 10-1 over bro g_o_g.. heheh (peace bro :thumbsupsmiley: )..

sayang di ako nakahabol (haha.. as if pede noh).. pero the past three weeks showed my team was really good (25-8).. deym, if only i had this lineup before, siguro i could have made the top 6 teams a run for their money (naman, naman, angas neto.. heheh :D)..

anyway, i would want to wish the 6 teams goodluck for their coming playoffs. masaya yan. as for the others, better luck next time... B)

go fantasy baseball (though wala akong masyadong alam dito.. heheh)

by the way, what are the chances you have LBJ in both leagues? :boo:

you're really lucky this season bro... :D

hahaha, i used the same pre rankings and so lucky to be the first pick over all in both leagues... :D

actually i have a total of 4 leagues, and my first pick on the other 2 was Amare!!! and I was so stupid coz I dropped him in both leagues!!! :cry: