6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

pareng bubuy,

do i post the fantasy baseball league settings and password here?

by the way, i reserved two saturday live drafts, April 1 and 8 ata both in the morning, near lunch (1030 or 1115 am.) wala ng free afternoon skeds, pero meron pang 10 m at 11 pm kung gusto nyo gabi, either weekend or weekday.

commish wag mo muna post.. i was thinking kasi, sana yung makakasali sa future fantasy leagues natin ay yung regular na makakapagpost din dito.. mas maganda kasi kung may GM interaction eh.. :D

pwede mo na PM sa mga current NBA GMs.. pero since di natin alam kung trip ng iba ang fantasy baseball sana mag confirm na lang sila kung sasali sila or hindi para naman may makasali na iba.. as for draft day, kahit anong araw, sana lang 10pm pwede yung ibang GMs.. :)

if morning.. back to pre-ranking na naman ako.. post-2642-1125235639.gif

gawa muna kaya ako ng thread para malaman ng iba pa na may fantasy baseball league?

kahit dito na lang commish.. pwede naman natin palitan yung thread title to

MTC's Fantasy League Home

now showing : NBA ; next picture : MLB

:lol:

nga pala commish, send mo na sa akin league details.. :D alam ko si ayasadai, teio interested din eh..

actually, me too... i wouldn't have ever thought that he'd do 4 straight double doubles :blink:  and counting when i've traded him... and come to think of it, ATL is one of those teams left with good skeds remaining  :thumbsdownsmiley: ... geesh... breaks of the game...

...yeah, if ur twin tower combo panned out as planned, it would've been crazy... and then again, there's the kelvin cato story  :D ... care to share w/ us again? :thumbsupsmiley:

...yeah, there's the consolation bracket for all non-playoff teams...

...and, cheese, man, i wouldn't have imagined i'd still go up in yesterday's match-up...

Oh that. Well, I'm blaming Yahoo on that one since that was who they prescribed to pick at that time. In all fairness, they also suggested the Shard Lewis pick so I can't really put them down.

The thing is, maybe they had insider info then that I didn't have---Cato finally becoming that defensive stopper he was cut out to be. So I bit the bullet and too bad the bullet bit back. Commish pointed out Magloire was still on the board---a fact that I had ignored especially since I was still weighing things out with the pick.

It somehow made sense `coz the Magic didn't really have a lot of viable bigs on their roster. I was sure he could block shots and I sure didn't mind loading up on that category. Most of his shots would be within 8 feet from the basket so that would give an absurd FG%. And in his at least 30 mins/night, if he got at least 6 boards, 3 by accident, well, papatulan ko na.

Turns out, cat injures himself early and can't really get anything going for him despite getting starter's minutes. Blount starts in his place and by midseason he gets his ass traded to the Pistons for Arroyo, Darko and Darko's bench seat. Of course, I already kicked him off the boat long before that happened.

I was also expecting either Sweetney or Swift to have a banner year but their balding white coaches didn't really have a clue on how best to utilize them. Sweet was sitting his ass in a system that fielded 10 players a night and Stro Show didn't happen as he only looked lost and even more foul-prone in JVG's slow down, grind it out style.

As for the injury bug, it's kinda odd seeing TMac as an FA this late in this season. Still, the Sprockets won't be making it anyway so I guess there's really no point in that.

Dang, just when Wilcox starts posting top-shelf power forward numbers, #7 comes back without warning. Talk about timing...

so sino interested sa fantasy baseball so that mapadalhan ko na ng pm? si pareng bubuy at gwapogs pa lang ata.  list na natin:-) sensya na, singgit ko dito yung baseball ha kahit kainitan pa ng basketball, hehe:-)

gawa muna kaya ako ng thread para malaman ng iba pa na may fantasy baseball league?

kahit dito na lang commish.. pwede naman natin palitan yung thread title to

MTC's Fantasy League Home

now showing : NBA ; next picture : MLB

:lol:

nga pala commish, send mo na sa akin league details.. :D alam ko si ayasadai, teio interested din eh..

i'm not a baseball fanatic PERO SALI AKO!!! masaya to habang inaantay yung 2nd season natin sa Fantays NBA!!! :D

Iverson, Jermaine O'Neal have winning returns; Heat lose Mourning

March 23, 2006

Welcome back, Allen Iverson and Jermaine O'Neal. Bye for now, Alonzo Mourning.

Iverson and O'Neal returned from injuries to give their struggling teams a boost Wednesday night. But Mourning's injury forces the Miami Heat to use Michael Doleac to back up Shaq.

Mourning left Miami's 82-73 loss at Detroit with what the Heat believe is a torn calf muscle. He is perhaps the Heat's most important reserve, providing tough defense and rebounding when Shaquille O'Neal is out of the game.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Edited by ayasadai
ikaw naman bro oh, you missed the point in my post.. "team in more need of FA players" = team with quite a few injuries (to put it mildly) :D

the logic is that, all of us should think about our strategy for the whole week rather than per day.. :) and besides for next season naman yun..  NO din ako for this season eh.. :thumbsupsmiley:

actually boss, I was also talking about next year as some players do get some suprising injuries inspite of the fact that they have shown to be sturdy enough players. the worst case scenario is that like what happened to Commish and myself, 3 players at least at the same time get injured/hobbled for a long period (1-3 weeks at least) and that is just hard to make up especially if that would happen to a "star" player...

maybe a bit more additional moves to the proposed maximum would be a favorable compromise, wouldn't you guys agree in the sake of fairness? :)

actually boss, I was also talking about next year as some players do get some suprising injuries inspite of the fact that they have shown to be sturdy enough players. the worst case scenario is that like what happened to Commish and myself, 3 players at least at the same time get injured/hobbled for a long period (1-3 weeks at least) and that is just hard to make up especially if that would happen to a "star" player...

maybe a bit more additional moves to the proposed maximum would be a favorable compromise, wouldn't you guys agree in the sake of fairness? :)

well, commish's case and yours pales in comparison to what happened to chu's hoopburners team... man, it was as bas as it gets... at a couple of weeks stretch , he has ron artest, steve francis, emeka (whom he gave up chauncey billups for) okafor, joel pryzbilla and bozi wells down... i gotta hand it to the man for staying sane after that :thumbsupsmiley: ...

...maximum moves... hmmm... well, i suggest let's take the league average moves after the season, round it up to tens, and, that's it... agree???

Folks,

There are two leagues for the fantasy baseball coz I reserved two drfat dates, 1 April and 8 April. I already sent the settings to the 1 April league to at least two people (Bubuy and Ayasadai). Will be sending it out to more people who signified their interest to join. Maximum of 14 teams, pwede maging 16 kung marami pang gustong sumali.

Folks,

There are two leagues for the fantasy baseball coz I reserved two drfat dates, 1 April and 8 April. I already sent the settings to the 1 April league to at least two people (Bubuy and Ayasadai). Will be sending it out to more people who signified their interest to join. Maximum of 14 teams, pwede maging 16 kung marami pang gustong sumali.

commish, i can't register... ayaw tanggapin ung binigay mong details eh.. :(