6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Noc isn't much of three point shooter though but the first five guys you mentioned are more than enough for my team though :wacko:

why o why T-mac and K-mart chose this time of the year to be injured?!?!? :cry:

it happened to me last year bro... while T-mac's injury might be real... K-mart might just be resting himself for the play-offs... :cry:

dont worry bro, 18rebs for wells wont be duplicated in the next 3 yrs.. :lol:

i was leading 8-2 in the first day and it was obliterated to 5-6 the next.. nov 5 will be a crucial day for both of us.. all of our players are playing from starter to util.. :D

i think the crucial stat for the two of us is FG%.. we're separated by .... hold your breath .... 0.001%

hehe, just when you think it might never even reach near it especially this year... :D

Bonzi Well's stat line against the Indiana Pacers yesterday:

10 pts, 17 rebs (10 Off Rebs) :boo:, 4 assts, 1 stl, 5/16 FGM/FGA 1 TO, and 3 PFs

good thing this wasn't against my team again... :rolleyes:

:lol:

well, well, well...

look who's smokin'...

zaza pachulia, also known to some as "PALTIK" (do backread) has this lines in his past three games:

- 26 pt, 9 reb, 4 ast (vs NYK)

- 19 pt, 15 reb (vs UTAH)

- 13 pt, 18 reb (vs ORL)

...well, too bad, i gave him away to cactus jack... use him well bro...

...chances are, your newly acquired "PALTIK" will help you defeat guys with magnums... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

BTW... OMG i still won!? i wasn't able to arrange my roster for sunday... geee...

down the wire ang labanan dito mga bro...

RIP, ROUGHNECKS and SOLOMON for the #2 spot in the playoffs (and 1st round bye)....

then KEWLNESS, CHICKEN NUGGETS, COMMISH and RAMPAGING VEGGIE for the 5th and 6th slots....

this last week will be an exciting one... :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by ayasadai
mighty? :huh:

you'd probably kick my team's ass this week to take the second spot bro... :unsure:

hope you don't kick it that far...  :)

kaw naman... ur the master of the add/drop kung-fu... hehehe...

...i dunno, it would really be good to have a 1st round bye, but chances are, the best i could get is the 3rd spot... and btw, my team's sked ain't that good... let's see... :thumbsupsmiley:

Limang Ws ang layo ko sa 6th place pare. too much to make up in one week. kung sana tatlo pwede pa umasa pero bumawi si cactus jack sa last day kaya hindi ako nakalayo. next season na lang ulit. good luck sa lahat.

hinahanda ko na baseball league:-)

who knows commish... e kung mag 2-9 yung nasa 5th and 6th place, then, mag 10-1 ka... e di pasok ka na... who knows???

looking back at our fantasy draft, i wish the following happened (or if i was there):

- drafting either dirk or tim duncan ahead of kobe

- would've interchanged the draft position of kidd and jj... but anyways, i have them 2...

- gasol or howard ahead of melo (well, i have them 2 now also)

- hinrich ahead of shareef

- chris paul ahead of sam i am... (really, i have this feeling early on that the kid is legit)

- rip hamilton or c-webb or s-jax ahead of jamaal tinsley (now, this is how ugly pre-draft rankings get)

- mike miller or cat magloire ahead of jalen rose

- primoz or al harrington ahead of nene hilario

- tj ford over chris duhon...

...well... from my original team, i only have j-kidd, joe johnson and sam cassell left... thank goodness i was able to make a way to reconstruct this team... :blush: