6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

commish aabutan mo na ako.. parang cavaliers ang team ko, banderang kapos! :lol:

Hindi na pareng bubuy, malayo na agwat, kinapos din team ko.Next year na lang babawi (sana).

And oh by the way, what gives with that trade between Solomon and Cactus Jack involving Okafor and Boykins. Okafor is gone for the season. He is worth nothing. He shouldnt be involved in any trades at this point. Kaya pasensya na sa mga teams involved, its a bum trade and I vetoed it.League has to vote on the trade though:-)

Peace. :thumbsupsmiley:

it's between Chicken Nuggets and Cactus Jack...

wala kasi ata masyado access sa latest news si Cactus including MTC kaya pumayag sya sa trade...  :)

well, to be honest, i vetoed it too... and who wouldn't ;) ?

btw, alam ko na ayasadai kung sino kukunin mo... si jake tsakalidis...

dumb me... 1st, letting go of ryan gomes, then jake tsakalidis... :thumbsdownsmiley:

...too impatient... must learn to control my chakra... :goatee:

...btw, oist, patas na patas yung zaza / primoz a, baka me mag-veto pa...

...lumusot nga yung steve francis / jalen + rafer saka yung c-webb / gooden + ridnour na trade eh :thumbsupsmiley: ...

pachulia's stats can be attributed to the double overtime game... same thing happened to jamal crawford...

hanggang ngayon p'wede pa rin magtrade sa league n'yo?... :boo:

zaza-primoz trade?... kaunti lang ang lamang si zaza over primoz with his rebounding and passing in mind... primoz edges the georgian with his scoring and low TO... other than these two stats, wala nang kwenta si primoz... plus add the fact that zaza can be plugged to the PF and F spots...

Edited by teio
btw, alam ko na ayasadai kung sino kukunin mo... si jake tsakalidis...

dumb me... 1st, letting go of ryan gomes, then jake tsakalidis... :thumbsdownsmiley:

...btw, oist, patas na patas yung zaza / primoz a, baka me mag-veto pa...

c-webb / gooden + ridnour na trade eh 

you got me bro... i hope magtuloy-tuloy yung performance ni tsaka....

the zaza-primoz trade is pretty even... :)

..and regarding the cwebb trade, hanggang ngayon minumura ako ni cal! d2 sa office... bwehehehe! late na kasi lumabas yung news na emeka might be out for the season eh... :boo:

hmmmm... mejo di ako sang-ayon dun sa bagong trade ah...

...well, my fellow gm's, what would you say???

mathematically speaking, mukang patas naman yung trade

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f141/NBApics2/stat.jpg

plus mahihirapan na rin maghanap ng 2ng players pa sa FA si bossing bubuy...

pero lupit nito pag natuloy... Nash, Billups, Wade and Fisher in 1 team....

Is there a better time of year to be a sports fan? The NBA regular season and fantasy season are in their stretch runs, the field of 64 begins play on Thursday, spring baseball is in full swing, the World Baseball Classic is being played, and NFL free agency is underway. It's a dizzying array of sights, sounds, stats, and information, and truly a sports fan's dream come true. Let's focus our attention on fantasy basketball for a few minutes and get a few updates from around the league:

Some Random Observations

The shadow of doubt hanging over the possibility that Amare Stoudemire will return sometime this season got a little larger this past weekend. On Sunday, Amare responded matter-of-factly to reporters, "If I'm not ready, then I'm not ready. Right now, I'm not ready." He also called the likelihood of a return "still 50-50." Overcompensation during practice for his surgically repaired left knee has caused a fluid buildup behind his right knee, which causes pain and stiffness. He reported that his knee was feeling better on Monday and that the swelling had decreased significantly, but according to The Arizona Republic, Amare's biggest challenge may be mental at this point. If his confidence is shaken from not only the way his knee feels after hard practices but because of many outsiders telling him not to come back, it makes the decision all that much tougher. Suns coach Mike D'Antoni said of Amare, "He wants to be out there and he's afraid to be out there." Unfortunately, for fantasy owners, there is still only conjecture at this point – as Amare said, it's 50-50.

The Charlotte Bobcats finally ended the suspense for fantasy owners and shut down Emeka Okafor for the season this week. What's troubling for Okafor is that he is shut down for well beyond the end of this season, as well – he has developed severe tendonitis in his sprained right ankle and will spend up to the next six weeks in a soft cast. The earliest he'll be ready for basketball activity is mid-summer according to The Charlotte Observer. This news ends Okafor's 2005-06 season at 26 games played, with disappointing numbers across the board. The second-year pro saw his points, rebounds, and field goal percentage drop from his rookie year while his turnovers increased. Okafor will enter next season a few rungs down the ladder on most cheat sheets.

Tracy McGrady received an anti-inflammatory shot for his injured lower back on Wednesday. According to the Houston Chronicle, the treatment bars him from any physical activity in the immediate future and explains the up to five week estimate that was given for McGrady's return earlier in the week. "He'll be fine," said Rockets coach Jeff Van Gundy. "Unfortunately, it happens that he'll be fine in the summer instead of now." Van Gundy stopped short of declaring T-Mac out for the season, but coming back for anything other than the last few games now appears out of the question. Doctors have established that the back spasms he's suffered from for the majority of the season and injuries he suffered during a fall in Portland on March 5 are completely separate issues – this most recent treatment has more to do with the latter. Unfortunately, the Rockets have yet to make a definitive call on McGrady's status. "They'll keep doing tests to get more and more information," said Van Gundy.

LINK