6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

but if it's any consolation, he has a big lead on the 7th place team so his spot on the playoffs is most probably secured whatever happens... :)

a DRUBBING this late in the season is exactly what i need.. :wacko: my hopes of hanging on to the 6th spot hinges on the BEARCATS team of g_0_g not letting commish get more than 6.. haaay.. :cry:

then i have Hopeless Team and Chicken Nuggets coming up (both teams beat me in the first round) .. yikes.. commish might even take the 6th spot as he has a lighter scheulde in the last two weeks.. no offense meant to commish' opponents :)

and with Nash taking it easy and seems to be content to rack up DNPs along with Josh.. grrr.. except for Haslem, nobody showed up this week.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by bubuy

yup, Nash is getting some DNP's right now and I wish he'd bounce back ASAP (he's in my other fantasy league team that's at no 8 right now :cry: ) but like what Nash said this injury is kind of new to him so he doesn't know how long he needs to rest his ankle. (quite suprising as from what I understand is that he never had an ankle sprain since he started playing basketball and ankle sprains are one of the most, if not the most, common injury in basketball) :blink:

pucha. bad trip. wasn't supposed to drop this week---I at least thought it'd be 5-5 but sometimes dumb things happen to smart people.

I was pretty sure that I had my Sunday lineup down pat but for some reason that didn't work so Shard, Stevie B and E-Dub all rode my bench despite stellar performances.

DANG!

I'm getting a nosebleed just trying to contain my frustration.

DANG!

And gwaps, homey, asa pa. Won't trade your magnum for paltik now, would you?

pucha. bad trip. wasn't supposed to drop this week---I at least thought it'd be 5-5 but sometimes dumb things happen to smart people.

I was pretty sure that I had my Sunday lineup down pat but for some reason that didn't work so Shard, Stevie B and E-Dub all rode my bench despite stellar performances.

DANG!

I'm getting a nosebleed just trying to contain my frustration.

DANG!

And gwaps, homey, asa pa. Won't trade your magnum for paltik now, would you?

well... not really... just trying to initiate some "counter-offer scenarios"... seems the other gm's didn't read it well... anyways...

sure bro hoop, when we meet drinks are on me! :D

(the food is on you though :P )

:lol:

ganun? eh matagal pa un bro!

saka isama mo na inom ng lahat para pag magkita kame sa pag-uwi ko.. hmm, magkano kaya damage kung iinom mga gamers dito? :lol:

i-western mo na lang! :boo:

oopss.. para di OT: rip city will crush me again... 1-10 is still fresh in my memory... :cry: