6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

thanks commish, i vote for trade deadline extension...

while yung sa playoffs... maybe we could also vote out on this... just to be realistic... coz last year dun sa ibang fantasy league na nasalihan ko, we locked yung add/drop ng players during the playoffs para talagang realistic yung playoffs... coz sa NBA naman talaga fixed yung line-up pag playoffs na diba... but we made some exceptions, like pag na-injured yung player and confirmed na hindi makakalaro, we do allow them to replace the injured player... watcha think guys... im not suggesting this format dahil malakas yung line-up ko, suggestion lang naman ito para maganda yung play-offs!

Extending the trade deadline is ok coz its only a matter of one more week but changing the other rules is a no no. The add/drop function has been there all season and I am not amenable to changing it just for the playoffs, even if my team will definitely not be part of the top 6. May mga pros and cons ang both sides dito pero para hindi magulo at para walang ng diskusyon, walang change sa add/drop function. Its up to the team managers to make their respective line-ups as flexible as they want it to be to suit their own needs sa playoffs.

I actually like the proposed no-roster-change rule once the playoffs sets in. this actually makes the whole playoff experience more realistic, though this is just a fantasy game :D

anyway, I think this may actually be to Ayasadai's advantage so I leave it to the others if they want the rule or not...

just to set the record straight: I'm for the no-roster-change proposal :)

IMHO

Extending the trade deadline is ok coz its only a matter of one more week but changing the other rules is a no no. The add/drop function has been there all season and I am not amenable to changing it just for the playoffs, even if my team will definitely not be  part of the top 6. May mga pros and cons ang both sides dito pero para hindi magulo at para walang ng diskusyon, walang change sa add/drop function. Its up to the team managers to make their respective line-ups as flexible as they want it to be to suit their own needs sa playoffs.

I actually like the proposed no-roster-change rule once the playoffs sets in. this actually makes the whole playoff experience more realistic, though this is just a fantasy game :D

anyway, I think this may actually be to Ayasadai's advantage so I leave it to the others if they want the rule or not...

just to set the record straight: I'm for the no-roster-change proposal :)

IMHO

extend trade deadline

no roster change in playoffs EXCEPT for extended injuries to players (eg 2 weeks up), pag listed as day to day.. nde pwede palitan.. :D

noted commish....... it's just a suggestion to make the play-offs more exciting... anyways, if ever mag-vote yung league to this proposal, you can always lock the team managers from adding/dropping their players... but kung ano mapagkasunduan ng league... dun ako! :thumbsupsmiley: