6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

mighty interested! but I'd like to get either Brad Miller or Sammy Alienhead as the 2nd guy just to even things out. Deng and Dunc are kicking it up really well right now while SAR's stock is falling fast with Ron Ron eating up his minutes at both forward spots.

Fair enough?

fair enough... but i just cant get rid of my guys that easy...

how about zaza as a kicker...

di naman ako give up kay prince bro.. sya lang kasi ang may market value na wala sa untouchables ko eh.. :D

sana gumaling agad kid mo.. :)

he's ok now bro... thanks! :)

ayasadai, looks like you gamble on tim thomas panned out. the strong gets stronger eh?:-)

but tinitignan ko pa stats nya... it seems puro points lang sya eh... look at his first game... 20 pts but ZERO in all other categories!!!

crap, my team needs to make the most of the player advantage I have tomorrow coz on the last day it's almost a complete lineup for Katrina against only 5 players from my team... :unsure:

and to top it all of, Jameer played today but I benched him for Francisco which had a DNP today... :wacko:

nice series bro... lumalabas weakness ng team ko.... talo ako sa Rebs, Assts, Steals categories..... sana maglaro na si Emeka!!!!!!!!!! (lalaro pa kaya tong damuhong to!!!!)

nice series bro... lumalabas weakness ng team ko.... talo ako sa Rebs, Assts, Steals categories..... sana maglaro na si Emeka!!!!!!!!!! (lalaro pa kaya tong damuhong to!!!!)

yeah, nice series :thumbsupsmiley:

I really thought you'd beat me today with your almost full complement of players this morning :)

you lost in the rebounds department due to injuries to Gooden and Okafor...

hope Okafor would still play as I'm hanging on to him in my other fantasy league team... :rolleyes:

yeah, nice series :thumbsupsmiley:

I really thought you'd beat me today with your almost full complement of players this morning :)

you lost in the rebounds department due to injuries to Gooden and Okafor...

hope Okafor would still play as I'm hanging on to him in my other fantasy league team... :rolleyes:

sobrang layo na kase nung Rebs, Assts, Stls and Blks Categories kaya hindi na nakahabol!!!!

but if there's any consolation for my team, i'm in the playoffs na pala!!! wehehehe!!!

thanks commish, i vote for trade deadline extension...

while yung sa playoffs... maybe we could also vote out on this... just to be realistic... coz last year dun sa ibang fantasy league na nasalihan ko, we locked yung add/drop ng players during the playoffs para talagang realistic yung playoffs... coz sa NBA naman talaga fixed yung line-up pag playoffs na diba... but we made some exceptions, like pag na-injured yung player and confirmed na hindi makakalaro, we do allow them to replace the injured player... watcha think guys... im not suggesting this format dahil malakas yung line-up ko, suggestion lang naman ito para maganda yung play-offs!