6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

ahay! nanalo pa ako sa match namin ni bosing... :huh:

hehehe... :D

i'm glad it's allstar weekend na.. i hope bonzi, joel and theo will take this break to heal all their injuries..

oist, hilumin nyo agad ang mga injuries nyo (bonzi, joel, theo) ha.. because starting next week, we have a train to catch. might as well try to get on it.. :thumbsupsmiley:

News and Notes: UPDATE ON LARRY HUGHES

Feb 13 Hughes will have surgery for the second time in six weeks on his broken right middle finger. The Cleveland Cavaliers' guard is out indefinitely. Hughes signed a five-year, $60 million contract in the offseason and has been out since first missing the Cavs' Jan. 4 game against the Milwaukee Bucks.

Advice: Hughes, Cleveland's second-leading scorer at 16.2 points and 3.9 assists in 28 games this season, was supposed to miss 6-8 weeks after initially having Jan. 6 surgery. Doctors reportedly concluded last week that his recovery was behind schedule. The Cavs are 11-11 in his absence.

News and Notes: UPDATE ON LARRY HUGHES

Feb 13 Hughes will have surgery for the second time in six weeks on his broken right middle finger. The Cleveland Cavaliers' guard is out indefinitely. Hughes signed a five-year, $60 million contract in the offseason and has been out since first missing the Cavs' Jan. 4 game against the Milwaukee Bucks.

Advice: Hughes, Cleveland's second-leading scorer at 16.2 points and 3.9 assists in 28 games this season, was supposed to miss 6-8 weeks after initially having Jan. 6 surgery. Doctors reportedly concluded last week that his recovery was behind schedule. The Cavs are 11-11 in his absence.

kukunin ko ito kung hindi lang injured si wells eh.. heheh :D

too bad for you bro lakers only had 3 games last week... if not, sigurado iyo mapupunta yung pts and FT category coz nasa yo sina Kobe and Odom... I noticed kasi na tabla lang sa Pts last week sina Kobe and Andre Miller mo.... :)

yeah, I was actually slightly suprised with the low offensive output from my usually high-scoring guys Kobe and Al. good thing K-Mart had some great games last week but he skipped one game too... :(

naaaahhh...

jamal is not as injured (or injury prone) as wells... 1 game missed and he'll be back...

...why i wanna get wells? alang kumukuha ke shareef eh... gagawin ko na lang sacramento kings yung team ko... hehehehehe... :evil:

bro, look at this i have 2 players from seattle, 2 from washington and 3 from phoenix what could be worst than that!

kaya nga sometimes naiipit sched ko heheheheh

wow bro hoop, seems like you ain't only concentrating on posting in the OS thread... :D B) :thumbsupsmiley:

eh originally naman dito ako posts at sa nba dati eh. ikaw lang nag-impluwensya sa akin na maging adok din eh.. :D

oopss, OT na ako. :lol:

ano ba yan.. sa thurs sched ala na rin pala akong playing na tao eh. ung kalaban ko 5 pa.. pano ko kaya maso-solusyunan un? :unsure: