6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

i can see it now. i think its gonna be 3-8 or 2-9 beating that my team will take. d.ho just killed me in the FTM category. still, i cant be too down on my team. murphy missed two games and baron practically missed one also. murphy's rebs and FTM could have most probably won me those two categories. anyway, that the way the cookie crumbles. got to look forward to next week.

and as for the trade, im not interested in reef kasi eh.any by jj i hope you meant joe johnson and not james jones coz if not, that would really be a lopsoded deal, haha:-)

i can see it now. i think its gonna be  3-8 or 2-9 beating that my team will take. d.ho just killed me in the FTM category. still, i cant be too down on my team. murphy missed two games and baron practically missed one also. murphy's rebs and FTM could have most probably won me those two categories. anyway, that the way the cookie crumbles. got to look forward to next week.

and as for the trade, im not interested in reef kasi eh.any by jj i hope you meant joe johnson and not james jones coz if not, that would really be a lopsoded deal, haha:-)

actually, james jones nga :boo: .,.. hehehehe... :evil:

and magloire is by no means a filler. his FT numbers maybe ugly but look at his rebs the past few games. matindi.

oo naman... di filler yan ha... was trading pachulia for him earlier...

wait, how about a pachulia + posey for magloire???

...and james jones... hahahaha... kaw naman, joke joke joke lang yun... hehehehe...

...well, as far as strength goes, i'd say na mas well rounded yung team ko now kesa nung hawak ko pa si kobe... pero tama ka, mahirap tibagin yung top 3 sa standings... pinagtatalunan na lang ata yung spots 4 to 6...

Ha ha, tindi mo pre ha :lol:  How could you trade for a top 3 fantasy player without giving me at least me  one top ten player in return? Ha ha ha :thumbsupsmiley:

Anyway, malakas na yang team mo. Problema lang talaga, mas may malalakas pang teams tulad ng top two, hehe. :D

going back, marami pang butas na tatapalan sa team ko... kulang sa shot blocker at sa steals... puro turn-overs (kaya ino-offset ko na lang sa pagtambak ng PG), mababa FG%...

...haaaaaaaayyyy...

dagdag-laglag na ang bagong style ko ngayon pre, hehe. otherwise, di na makakahabol. malamang, ilalag ko din yan si palacio bukas. remember, the coming week is a short one coz of the all-star break. no team plays more than two games.kaya paramihan na ng laro. baka nga ilaglag ko na ulit si corey m. sayang sa roster spot, ilang linggo pa mawawala baka di na makahabol.eh naghahabol ako sa standings.

dagdag-laglag na ang bagong style ko ngayon pre, hehe. otherwise, di na makakahabol. malamang, ilalag ko din yan si palacio bukas. remember, the coming week is a short one coz of the all-star break. no team plays more than two games.kaya paramihan na ng laro. baka nga ilaglag ko na ulit si corey m. sayang sa roster spot, ilang linggo pa mawawala baka di na makahabol.eh naghahabol ako sa standings.

oo nga... buti n lng, shortened week... si ayasadai pa man din ang kalaban ko...

...short lived torture, ika nga nila... hehehehe...

whew... i barely won the TO stat... by a mere 1 TO :boo:

good match-up commish... if your GSW boys hadn't been injured, i guess it would've been a totally different scenario... i really covet the big men of commish...

...gimme magloire, commish :boo: !!!

...next stop... ayasadai...

...sheesh... most probably, this would halt the end of my 5 week winning streak :blink: :( :thumbsupsmiley: ;) :boo: B) ...!!!

Edited by gwapogi
congrats pare. sayang talaga mga GSW boys ko. I hazard to say that with them playing i could have won the FTM and rebs department, making it 5-6. still in your favor pero mas acceptable.pero ganyan talaga buhay eh:-)

i agree wid you...since the start i really expected this to be toe to toe... until baron davis became, well, baron davis :D

...and troy murphy too...

...man, still, it's "mission possible" for all the GM's...