• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Yup, he beat my team 5-4 in the quarters and denied me the chance to meet your team in the semis.

wow... i should send him flowers then coz ur the only team (as far as i can remember) that i couldn't beat in that league...

and, talk about winning streaks, from owning the minor league to winning the majors... nice streak, chad...

Yup, atat na atat nga ako makalaban ka sa semis eh. :lol: Three times ko na kalaban yung team ni VLSalle, twice sa regular season and once sa playoffs. 5-4 lahat ng scores namin, I only won once though, yung last match-up pa ng regular season. The following week, he beat my team via the same score din,5-4. :lol:

wow... i should send him flowers then coz ur the only team (as far as i can remember) that i couldn't beat in that league...

and, talk about winning streaks, from owning the minor league to winning the majors... nice streak, chad...

Tindi nga ng ginawa niya. Hirap nun.

Yup, atat na atat nga ako makalaban ka sa semis eh. :lol: Three times ko na kalaban yung team ni VLSalle, twice sa regular season and once sa playoffs. 5-4 lahat ng scores namin, I only won once though, yung last match-up pa ng regular season. The following week, he beat my team via the same score din,5-4. :lol:

Tindi nga ng ginawa niya. Hirap nun.

indeed... the closest feat that i can think of, would be k-ville's domination of the fNFL dynasty - building from the expansion draft and finishing 2nd, literally toying with everyone in the way, except for the eventual champion, snitchy