• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Seriously, and this is no FPJ, Im scared of MTC Saints catching up with my team. That is why Im rooting for Snitchy this week as his team is up against MTC Saints and the score is presently 9-1 in Snitchy's favor. I need his team to win big so that I could get some breathing space between my team and MTC Saints'. Masyado ng malayo ang playoff spot. My only goal now is to avoid going to the DLeague.

(And if werent for the fact that Rip City has been rather inactive [some benched guys here and there], I'd most probably be in the bottom two)

Edited by agentjackbauer

but i would bet my ass you'd be back here, as always :) ...

regarding inactivity -

i chose not to interfere with rip city's line-up (arrange it for him), simply because i believe everyone should be responsible enough to fix their teams, and being the competitive league that we are, being inactive would really, really have dire consequences...

as it may compell me as the commissioner to maintain the league's competitiveness, it would dishearten me if an inactive team would succeed over an active one by me acting as the former's GM with my capabilities...

for everyone's info, i have not received any request for team supervision / babysitting / cartaking or the like...

at it looks, my season 1 nemesis (and season 1 champion) seems bound to the d-league... sad...

Unless the team to be demoted is already in the bottom 2, right? :unsure: Coz if you are suggesting the possibility of demoting Rip plus the two other bottom teams, that would actually mean demoting the bottom 3 teams which would be a modification of the rules midstream and which would actually mean I might as well give up the fight right now coz there is no chance in hell my team is gonna climb out of the bottom 3. :unsure: