• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

^

the guys have super-agent types and it helped them get jobs in the league.

parang wala rin naman kasing formal scouting system ang PBA eh so there's a tendency to go by name rather than actual performance.

pound for pound, there's probably more raw talent in the NCAA, taob lang sila sa media mileage.

that said, I agree with jong, the league seriously needs to expand.

That expansion thing is not gonna happen though.

On the contrary, what happens is one franchise gobbling up the other franchises to become one mega-franchise (San Miguel, Purefoods, Coca-Cola and Ginebra). :thumbsdownsmiley:

I dunno, but as my former pro friend (NCAA star pero bangko for only one season sa PBA) said, mahirap raw makapasok at magtagal sa PBA kung hindi galing sa UAAP, specifically Ateneo or DLSU. Kasi raw, these players are already more or less assured na ring mada-draft since these alumni are the same guys running these giant companies.

But I agree: NCAA has the better juniors pool.

Mas mayaman lang talaga ang alumni ng UAAP member schools. :lol:

Edited by Jongkers

well for one, if they could expand, they would've done it already, right?

problema kasi it's still an old-boys-club and they want to protect their own interests any way they can.

the mere fact that they still have this old rule where competing brands can't join is...pathetic.

as for said super-agents, well, I do know for a fact that a certain group of alumni went out of their way to help a certain player from their school get drafted first overall...

not to say that the dude didn't deserve it then (he did have a dominant senior campaign and well, his draft class was lean anyway) but when you have guys like that working the phones for you, it goes a long way.

pero syempre mas maliit na yung pool kung ganun bro...

sayang nga yang kevin dp kung ganun...that kid can play.

si borboran ok sana pero may good chance malaglag agad yan kung hindi niya ma-outgrow yung inconsistency niya.

edit:

btw, meron pa ba nung Johnny O's Juice?

LOL!

best product and team name ever!

Edited by gift_of_game
pero syempre mas maliit na yung pool kung ganun bro...

sayang nga yang kevin dp kung ganun...that kid can play.

si borboran ok sana pero may good chance malaglag agad yan kung hindi niya ma-outgrow yung inconsistency niya.

edit:

btw, meron pa ba nung Johnny O's Juice?

LOL!

best product and team name ever!

wow...

that team's so gay (and we all know what i'm talking about :lol:)

and, aint marbury high on this one? it's like having an interview with an over intoxicated junkie

edit:

go to the 7:14 mark... priceless... "that's my better half... that's my better HO... that's my wife..." - and not turning off your phone on an interview... damn priceless...

Edited by TripleDouble