• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

...and we (bubuy, hoops, gwapogi, and then some) are advocates of trading, right  :cool:

...well, beng defeated 1-10 just kinda leaves a sour aftertaste in my mouth... IMO, being beat that bad means something s awfully wrong with my roster, so, i gotta shake it...

my shake was as good as yours.. :evil: 2 good weeks in a row.. :thumbsupsmiley:

hey, master chu... c'mon man, we (me thinks) are one of the closest peeps in here... no foul taken from you, my man...

...well, what i've said just kinda explains my side to some doubters... heck, ak-47 even have 3 or 4 consecutive double-doubles since he started, but heck, i'd live wth that... we're GM's here, rght, and what makes this league fun is trading...

...and we (bubuy, hoops, gwapogi, and then some) are advocates of trading, right  :cool:

...well, beng defeated 1-10 just kinda leaves a sour aftertaste in my mouth... IMO, being beat that bad means something s awfully wrong with my roster, so, i gotta shake it...

...and 'm quite happy wth the results... not bad for a 1st timer, huh???  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

hey, no harm done too bro. and i agree with you that we're the closest peeps in here because of 1 common thing,, basketball.... ^_^

anyway, as gm nga is very hard but enjoyable one.. sabi nga, if you risks a lot, you can lose or win a lot too..

i'm still having problems with my rosters kasi napaka-inconsistent nila dis week after winning 2 straight weeks na. tapos problema pa kay artest, so wala akong isang all star caliber na player..

anyway, i hold a slim margin againsts chicken nuggets. i hope i can pull it off tomorrow...