• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

He he, oo nga naman Gwaps. Reigning Champ pa ang team ko until may mahirang na bagong kampeon at the end of the season. :hypocritesmiley:

Kumbaga, magbugbugan muna kayo para makuha ang titulo sa akin, nyahaha. :lol:

my apologies, bro... masyado na akong bugbog sa mga kalaban ko, mejo groggy na ako ehehehehehe...

your players did play well all week regardless of games played, so ill give credit to you for that.. im lucky to scrape off 4 cats this week.. what really concerns me is the difference in REBS.. 117-192

this is getting to be a tradition.. my premier league teams are always off to a slow start and i've never won a week 1 matchup in 3 years.. the next 3 weeks doesnt get any softer too.. 2006 champ bret, 2007 champ ajb and 06 & 07 runnerup gwaps in weeks 2, 3 and 4.. :upside:

your players did play well all week regardless of games played, so ill give credit to you for that.. im lucky to scrape off 4 cats this week.. what really concerns me is the difference in REBS.. 117-192

this is getting to be a tradition.. my premier league teams are always off to a slow start and i've never won a week 1 matchup in 3 years.. the next 3 weeks doesnt get any softer too.. 2006 champ bret, 2007 champ ajb and 06 & 07 runnerup gwaps in weeks 2, 3 and 4.. :upside:

Oo nga eh nagulat din ako sa discrepancy ng REBOUND cat!

Though, medyo lamang talaga ako dun with West, Al Jef and Okafor on my team!