6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

main, dynasty, superleague, ?

ano ung pang-4 atty?

I checked my profile and I actually only had 3 (not 4) finals match-ups against Bubuy last year: Main, Dynasty and SuperLeague. I lost all 3. In my other account, I also ended up 2nd in the 16-roto league (first ata si Chicken Nuggets) and 2nd in my frat fantasy league. So 5 second-place finishes last year. Ang saklaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. :lol:

Edited by AJBredux
The guard will miss the next two games with soreness in his left knee – a knee that has grown worse and worse. There’s damage and deterioration, and two league sources with direct knowledge of the medical prognosis on Roy say his days as an NBA All-Star, a franchise player, are probably over.

The Blazers have gathered multiple medical opinions on Roy, but there’s been no clear consensus, no course of action. The scenarios are still wide open. The team could try another surgery. They could limit his minutes, his games, his back-to-back appearances. All of those things are being discussed and likely will be implemented sooner than later. They keep taking Roy to more doctors, but there remains one thing that no one can offer for the beleaguered left knee: a solution.

NICE!!! Hello D-League!! :(

• 4 weeks later...

Nope, I keep track of the rebounding numbers and with Noah out, Dalembert not getting playing time and another roster spot being taken by an injured FA pool pick-up in Kaman, kulang na kulang sa rebs. My steals and blocks will also suffer. If Im not mistaken, Noah is among the top big men in steals. I should have been more patient with Hawes, ayun napunta tuloy sa yo. Im hoping to hang on until the first week of January, by then I hope Kaman will be back playing so that I'd only have one less dead spot in my roster. Buti na lang may konting cushion from the 6th spot. Now if only Dalembert could get some playing time.