6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

don't worry, MIG jongky... i was there a month ago... with the recent gil suspension, either you'd be up here to replace me, or we'll both be singing right there @ the border of the fantasy picture :lol:

I WAS at the top for a while before I slowly went down to 7th place.

Consistent slide.

And that started even before Billups got hurt.

How in heaven's name will my team recover without Billups? :(

I WAS at the top for a while before I slowly went down to 7th place.

Consistent slide.

And that started even before Billups got hurt.

How in heaven's name will my team recover without Billups? :(

yes... maglalaro na si billups MIG jongky...

and... just how ironic it is that in the age of young, flashy PG's, guys like billups, nash & kidd would be the keys to winning fantasy championships in their own respective ways...

and boss ajbredux... the only good thing with the loss of gil would be the significant decrease in turnovers :lol: and a better A/T ratio perhaps... gone are the PTS, FTM, AST, 3's... 4 stats vs 2 is not a good tradeoff in my book...

yes... maglalaro na si billups MIG jongky...

and... just how ironic it is that in the age of young, flashy PG's, guys like billups, nash & kidd would be the keys to winning fantasy championships in their own respective ways...

and boss ajbredux... the only good thing with the loss of gil would be the significant decrease in turnovers :lol: and a better A/T ratio perhaps... gone are the PTS, FTM, AST, 3's... 4 stats vs 2 is not a good tradeoff in my book...

Master guru TripleDouble, newbie lang po me dito. :goatee: The keys to you winning this year were the K. Love and K-Mart pick-ups. Nuf said.

Edited by AJBredux
Master guru TripleDouble, newbie lang po me dito. :goatee: The keys to you winning this year were the K. Love and K-Mart pick-ups. Nuf said.

:lol: yeah right... newbie ka jan :lol:

anyway, as sickening as it sounds already - patience is a virtue :hypocritesmiley:

although i think im already on the edge as far as giving up on gil zero...