6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Ayasadai,

Please beat MTC Saints the exact same way you beat my this past week. Sa yo nakasalalay ang pag-asa kong di matanggal. I got a lousy team and now I have no more moves left at may injured player pa ako.

i hope my team will perform the same way as they did last week. i still have this very very very very very very very very very very very verrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy slim chance of making it to the top 6........ (as i said very very very very very very very very very very very verrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy slim :P )

but honestly ajb, i dont think the saints can still catch up with your team.... :)

Im being realistic. It can happen. All I have is a 6-game lead against the Saints. Another 10-1 drubbing this week and another 7-4 win by the Saints will send me to the D-League.

Taimtim akong magdadasal para sa team mo Aya.

(Edit: And at the Dynasty League, I effectively gave up any hope of making another playoff run by picking up Josh Howard. I have Manu, Bogut and Josh all injured. Not to mention S-Jax who might miss a game and Deron, who is hobbling).

Edited by agentjackbauer

If my strategy (benching my guys from hereon out) works, para akong henyo nito. If it doesnt, Im going straight to the D-League.

Ultimately, its gonna depend on Ayasadai winning at least 5 categories against MTC Saints.

Fingers crossed. Here we go with nothing.

(Ayasadai, mag add-drop kung fu ka na please!!!!! :cry: )

Edited by agentjackbauer

actually i almost dropped azubuike yesterday until his game this morning where he produced good numbers (16/9/7 with only 1 to).... right now, im just waiting for gooden's next game to decide if i should cut him or not....

pero with the current scores, you're safely in atty. you should be up by 3-4 wins vs the saints. and without yao and kg, i think the FTM, Points, Rebs and Blks are already locked for my team. yung to and fg % mukang malabo ko na mabawi, so that's 4-2 in my favor. problem lang pag yung other 5 cats sa saints mapunta! :D hehe, joke!

but let's see after tomorrow's game.... i know i still have some moves to spare, so let's see..... :)