6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Unless the team to be demoted is already in the bottom 2, right? :unsure: Coz if you are suggesting the possibility of demoting Rip plus the two other bottom teams, that would actually mean demoting the bottom 3 teams which would be a modification of the rules midstream and which would actually mean I might as well give up the fight right now coz there is no chance in hell my team is gonna climb out of the bottom 3. :unsure:

no bro, was just saying that if he keeps this up for the remainder of the season, maybe it's only fair to give him one of those 2 slots, regardless of his team's finish. no point keeping an unmanned spaceship as gwaps once said...

see, with my club in danger as well, it doesn't really make sense for me to pull for a 3-team demotion, right?

I cant cure what ails my team. Combination of a lousy draft plus lack of patience eh.

Malaki lamang mo kay MTC Saints this week kaya lalong laumaki lamang mo sa bottom 3. Mahirap na mahabol yun. Yung nasa bottom 3 na lang talaga maglalaban-laban nito.

Ang lakas kaya ng team ni MTC Saints!

Kaya lang nasa bottom 2 sya, kasi puro injured ang players pero right now, healthy na ang mga players nya.

Tie kami for the week!

Mukhang matinding laban ito!

Thanks for the clarification doc. Whew. :blink: Pinagpawisan ako doon ah.

no bro, was just saying that if he keeps this up for the remainder of the season, maybe it's only fair to give him one of those 2 slots, regardless of his team's finish. no point keeping an unmanned spaceship as gwaps once said...

see, with my club in danger as well, it doesn't really make sense for me to pull for a 3-team demotion, right?

Snitchy,

Exactly the reason why Im very afraid of that (MTC Saints) team. Malakas talaga eh at natapos/naubos na ang injury woes/concerns. :cry:

(SD24, lamang ka 8-1 at the end of today's games; 7th place ang team mo as of now; 6th si Roughnecks at 5th si 3D)

Edited by agentjackbauer
Thanks for the clarification doc. Whew. :blink: Pinagpawisan ako doon ah.

Snitchy,

Exactly the reason why Im very afraid of that (MTC Saints) team. Malakas talaga eh at natapos/naubos na ang injury woes/concerns. :cry:

(SD24, lamang ka 8-1 at the end of today's games; 7th place ang team mo as of now; 6th si Roughnecks at 5th si 3D)

I hope my team can keep up that pace!

ive noticed his inactivity since week 3 or 4 ata...

To be honest, I have been silent about Rip's inactivity because it benefits me. At least I dont have to worry about him catching up with my team. (Sorry, Im only human)

i've been watching, too... as you've said, we're only humans, and i wouldn't want to be the easy fix...

*** not to stir up anything, but a certain team named Rip City Yankees is doing well in the PEx league... 4th of 16

go figure...

makikisabat lang mga expert :P

kung inactive si rip...would it be good na isama pa sya sa dleague... i think maghahanap tayo ng bagong kandidato na mapapasama sa dleague if he keeps this up...

edit

by new candidate...i meant deliberation time again from the masters on the new dleague newbie

Edited by consiglieri
cant remember yung exact week, but i remember telling commish 3D to arrange rip's line up...

yes, i did... for a couple of days... but it'd be unfair that i babysit him everytime he's gone (heck, i bet more than a couple of us at some point didn't find time to fix their team/s).

not to be hardcore or something, but being in this league is some sort of a priveledge :) make the most out of it, do the best in it, play it...

affiant further sayeth naught :P

nyek... down by 3 sa REB... tapos me dwight howard ka... solved... 7-2-2

tabla sa blocks... again me dwight howard ka... 7-3-1

lalaro si baron davis at si jamal crawford, sigurado lamang ka na sa FG%... 6-4-1

again, maglalaro si baron davis at si jamal crawford, katay ang TO... 5-5-1

syempre, si baron / deron / jamal lang ang akin, iyo rose / miller / jack / augustin, sibak na ang AST... 4-6-1

at dahil me d-ho ka na at andre miller, swak na ang STL mo... 4-7

tapos ang karera...

:P :lol:

edit:

ay di pa pala tapos... syempre lalamang ka nga sa A/T... 3-8

:P

Edited by TripleDouble
nyek... down by 3 sa REB... tapos me dwight howard ka... solved... 7-2-2

tabla sa blocks... again me dwight howard ka... 7-3-1

lalaro si baron davis at si jamal crawford, sigurado lamang ka na sa FG%... 6-4-1

again, maglalaro si baron davis at si jamal crawford, katay ang TO... 5-5-1

syempre, si baron / deron / jamal lang ang akin, iyo rose / miller / jack / augustin, sibak na ang AST... 4-6-1

at dahil me d-ho ka na at andre miller, swak na ang STL mo... 4-7

tapos ang karera...

:P :lol:

edit:

ay di pa pala tapos... syempre lalamang ka nga sa A/T... 3-8

:P

:D

sana nga po ganun ang mangyari!! :D

Iverson naman bakit ngayon ka pa nagkasakit. :cry:

At hayun, Kaman's return date has been pushed back. Sayang lang sa move ang pagkuha ko sa kanya. :(

Thats why I gave up on him... rather have crash wallace... atleast he will be back... pero i just tossed a coin... eh heads si wallace... kaya un i dropped kaman for him :P