6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

and he just said he doesn't refuse...

hehehe

just kiddin' TAFKAG!

LOL!

actually, the offer josh was giving me is INSANE!!! what i mean is, kahit si consig :P papayag sa deal isang tingin pa lang, total no-brainer, christmas gift / birthday gift / valentines gift, ika nga nila... would actually put me right back into contention...

here's the proposed deal - a top-5 fantasy / perennial all-star big, a top-10 fantasy / 1st time all-star wingman, and a 1st rounder... all for durant...

hmmmm... napa-isip ulit ako ako...

josh, prop me your proposal sa fantasy page... i'm this close to accepting it... win-now mode...

Seriously, and this is no FPJ, Im scared of MTC Saints catching up with my team. That is why Im rooting for Snitchy this week as his team is up against MTC Saints and the score is presently 9-1 in Snitchy's favor. I need his team to win big so that I could get some breathing space between my team and MTC Saints'. Masyado ng malayo ang playoff spot. My only goal now is to avoid going to the DLeague.

(And if werent for the fact that Rip City has been rather inactive [some benched guys here and there], I'd most probably be in the bottom two)

Edited by agentjackbauer

but i would bet my ass you'd be back here, as always :) ...

regarding inactivity -

i chose not to interfere with rip city's line-up (arrange it for him), simply because i believe everyone should be responsible enough to fix their teams, and being the competitive league that we are, being inactive would really, really have dire consequences...

as it may compell me as the commissioner to maintain the league's competitiveness, it would dishearten me if an inactive team would succeed over an active one by me acting as the former's GM with my capabilities...

for everyone's info, i have not received any request for team supervision / babysitting / cartaking or the like...

at it looks, my season 1 nemesis (and season 1 champion) seems bound to the d-league... sad...