6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

3D,

My prediction for your team is based mainly on your recent trade where you managed to get Durant, Baron and David Lee. Sobrang lamang mo doon ( I didnt veto it though). I look at your backcourt (Deron, Baron, Crawford) plus Durant,. Jamison, then David Lee and Zach and Brook... and I drool. Lakas mo sa rebs, pts, steals, FTM, 3s and assists. Sa rebs for instance, your team now has 231 rebs thus far this week. No other team is close to 200. Ang pinakamalapit ay si Snitch with 168, grabe ang disparity! You contend in all categories except fg%. That's a recipe for success right there.

TripDub, MGasol and DFish available?

yes... both are very much available and affordable... prop me...

3D,

My prediction for your team is based mainly on your recent trade where you managed to get Durant, Baron and David Lee. Sobrang lamang mo doon ( I didnt veto it though). I look at your backcourt (Deron, Baron, Crawford) plus Durant,. Jamison, then David Lee and Zach and Brook... and I drool. Lakas mo sa rebs, pts, steals, FTM, 3s and assists. Sa rebs for instance, your team now has 231 rebs thus far this week. No other team is close to 200. Ang pinakamalapit ay si Snitch with 168, grabe ang disparity! You contend in all categories except fg%. That's a recipe for success right there.

well, obviously, the deal was lopsided in my favor, though, during that time, baron's shooting like he's eric snow (still up to now)... it's basically lee & durant for al jeff and baron for rose ... i was actually expecting some sort of objection / resistance or somethng like that, but well, it passed :)... just hoping that everybody stays healthy...

Yup, you got that one right. Lee and Durant combined are worth more than Al Jeff. And when it comes to Baron and D. Rose, I'd still go with the guy with the track record, even if he has not been shooting well. This trade has "made" your season. Before the trade, I didnt think your team would contend for the championship. Now, only injuries can derail your team's march to the finals. If you can get a shot-blocker (although malakas ka na rin dito), tapos na laban.

Edited by agentjackbauer
Yup, you got that one right. Lee and Durant combined are worth more than Al Jeff. And when it comes to Baron and D. Rose, I'd still go with the guy with the track record, even if he has not been shooting well. This trade has "made" your season. Before the trade, I didnt think your team would contend for the championship. Now, only injuries can derail your team's march to the finals. If you can get a shot-blocker (although malakas ka na rin dito), tapos na laban.

well, it seems i always have those "blockbuster trades" come my way...

season 1 - my kobe / odom for dwight / brad

season 2 - my vince / j-rich for devin / z (i could vaguely recall if this is right) and i somehow managed to obtain hedo

season 3 - my calderon for hedo (ajb's favorite trade of all time, i think :P)

season 4 - my al jeff / rose / watson for lee / durant / baron

just got luck lucky, perhaps :D

and as far as blocked shots go, well, i think my crew can compete with about 1/3 of the league... the rest would either be blowouts :lol: ... that and FG% (which i think, is the hardest stat to predict / manage)...

and by the way, goodbye Q... can't live with those 1-10's, 4-15's, 3-11's anymore...

season 3 - my calderon for hedo (ajb's favorite trade of all time, i think :P)

season 4 - my al jeff / rose / watson for lee / durant / baron

parang sa kin tong trades na to ah! :D i also remember sa season 2, u traded melo to my team, hindi ko lang maalala for who...

as for me, the reason why i made the deal is, my team is not going anywhere... hindi lang basta talo, puro lopsided pa pagkatalo..... and baron's killing my FG%..... and ewan ko ba, parang hindi ako masaya dun sa performance ni durant (except dun sa farewell game nya sa team ko).... so i need to shake up my team, with a little bit of kung fu, nanalo ako sa 1st week after acquiring al jeff and rose. but i know hindi ko pwede gawin yung kung fu every week.... malas lang, na-injured si dwight, lamang sana ako sa rebs and close sana sa blocks.....

dapat ng mag rosaryo yung mga brand owners! (sorry pareng cal! sa dynasty, hehehe)

Fri, Dec 19 Brand was told that there is a 50-50 chance he would dislocate his shoulder again upon returning in a month, the PhillyBurbs reports.

Recommendation: Dr. Craig Morgan is serving as a consultant to team physician Dr. Jack McPhilemy and suggested that there is a 50-50 chance Brand could suffer a recurrence of his dislocated shoulder injury. If that were to happen, Brand would have to undergo shoulder surgery and miss the rest of the season. "After three weeks, when the pain is gone, he just needs to come back and play basketball and find out if it will hold up," Morgan said. "Nobody can give any more accurate information than that."

(Rotowire.com)

Guest inquirer
David Wingate :lol: :lol:

(meron akong card nyan dati, and billy owens, too..)

that last dunk was like finley's cartwheel and the infamous in-between-the-legs dunk combined. :D

that last dunk was in no way near the finley dunk. finley dunk was just terrible