6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

Sorry but IMHO, lugi ako sa Bynum and Stuckey for Iggy and Love eh. Wala akong tiwala kay Love (even with McHale giving him PT; parang he doesnt block shots kasi). And I believe that Stuckey's value wil rise even more.

Will try to come up with a counter.

IMHO, the window to buy low on DreIggy has already closed. I was offering him before at a discounted price and I really need a PG and/or C. I have no room for Beasley, I have too many wing guys.

DreIggy + KLove for DreBynum + Stuckey

or

Iggy for Gasol?

PG wishlist: Calderon, Rondo, Stuckey, Westbrook

Instantly available: Iggy, Young, Green, Chandler, Love

Everyone else: Negotiable

GMs, let's talk.

Edited by agentjackbauer

I'm good to go with the Ginobili for Kidd if you still are boss.

in that case, I guess a deal with my club would be inevitable...I'll sleep over it ayt...

@ajb - it's ok sir, just trying to see how willing you were to shake up your team. :D

Bynum ain't playing 4th quarters most of the time kasi, while I deem Iggy still as the 2nd option in Philly (probably 1st with EB's dip in play).

Last year, I made 2 trades that were deemed as "lugi," but still was able to finish a decent 4th despite the odds.

Lugi = subjective, but I can't/won't convince you otherwise. :)

to be fair, Joe D has had his share of bad picks---and this goes beyond Darko.

drafting is at best, an inexact science.

Draft 2000

Selected guard Mateen Cleaves (14th overall pick) and forward Brian Cardinal (44th overall pick)

>he kinda gets the pass here. he was a rookie GM and this draft class was just absolute garbage.

the "homer" pick of Cleaves was safe enough.

Draft 2001

Selected forward Rodney White (9th overall pick) and Mehmet Okur (38th overall pick).

>the Okur pick made him comfy in taking big, tall, sweet-shooting Euros...perhaps even a bit too comfy?.

White seemed to have the skill-set but just never learned to put it all together.

this draft class a.k.a the Kwame Brown draft was a bit better than the year before.

the White pick stings a bit since at #10, the Celtics took a late-blooming swingman named Joe Johnson.

Draft 2002

Selected forward Tayshaun Prince (23rd overall pick).

Tay was that guy in the draft that nobody really wanted.

in hindsight, not playing him enough as a rookie might've been the last straw that got Rick Carlisle fired.

Draft 2003

Selected forwards Darko Milicic (2nd overall pick) and Carlos Delfino (25th overall pick) and center Andreas Glyniadakis (58th overall pick). >Double D bust.

read somewhere that the scouts flubbed it bigtime on Darko but in trademark Joe D style, he moved on and didn't hold a grudge against his own guys.

Draft 2004

Selected guard Rickey Paulding (54th overall pick)

>who? LOL!

Draft 2005

Selected forwards Jason Maxiell (26th overall pick) and Amir Johnson (56th overall pick) and guard Alex Acker (60th overall pick).

>Amir's gotta give us something soon or he's gonna end up on the bust column.

Draft 2006

Selected guard Will Blalock (60th overall pick).

Traded guard Maurice Evans to the Los Angeles Lakers for the draft rights to center Cheick Samb.

>lovin' how Blalock's coming on.

Draft 2007

Selected guards Rodney Stuckey (15th overall pick), Arron Afflalo (27th overall pick) and Sammy Mejia (57th overall pick).

>it's no secret that small-school alum Joe D saw a lot of himself in small-school Stuck.

Affalo was really Prince version 2.0 a.k.a. that dude in the draft no one wanted.

Edited by gift_of_game
@ajb - it's ok sir, just trying to see how willing you were to shake up your team. :D

Bynum ain't playing 4th quarters most of the time kasi, while I deem Iggy still as the 2nd option in Philly (probably 1st with EB's dip in play).

Last year, I made 2 trades that were deemed as "lugi," but still was able to finish a decent 4th despite the odds.

Lugi = subjective, but I can't/won't convince you otherwise. :)

Yup. lugi is subjective. Kaso I have to deal with my point of view. :lol:

Yung offer ko sa yo may kasamang Udrih yun eh (with Beasley). Baka you're interested in Udrih (or Blake, Iverson and Stuckey).

Edited by agentjackbauer