6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

ok... here's the deal...

rose / al jeff / watson for baron / david / durant...

heck, with al jeff and brook being my only swatters, f#&k the blks stat :lol:

edit:

btw, baka monday na ko maka-OL (vacation, weeeeeeee), can't reply to counter-props or stuff for the meantime :)

Edited by TripleDouble
Anki, any chance i could get artest?

I need either a C or a PG for him. Looking at your line up its david lee or better in terms of ADP. Al Jeff is a stretch for me and i don't want durant which leaves D-ho. Are you willing to give up a DHo, Al Jeff or David lee (currently playing out of his mind)?

oist andito ako... nanood lang ng "the eye" ni jessica alba... not really after the story (spin offf lang naman nung chinese flick tio) but the leading lady... :lol:

wow... nice prop... ang worry ko lang, mawawalan ako ng shot blocker w/o al jeff... pero i could find a subsequent deal siguro... gimme an hour ;)

^ wasn't that a jap flick?

hehehe

anyway, got a little busy/distracted playing an online game that made me forget to pass by here at least once the couple of days...

my apologies...

I need either a C or a PG for him. Looking at your line up its david lee or better in terms of ADP. Al Jeff is a stretch for me and i don't want durant which leaves D-ho. Are you willing to give up a DHo, Al Jeff or David lee (currently playing out of his mind)?

I already traded Lee for AlJeff bro..... Tignan ko muna how my AlJeff - D-Ho combo will work for my team.... If u need a PG, how about Dre Miller for Ronron? :unsure:

This was the first fight in Pacman's last four that I wasnt able to watch live. I missed it coz I just arrived from an out-of-town wedding.

Anyway, I respectfully disagree ne benta si Hoya. He lost because of the following factors:

(a) Hoya was way too drained for this fight; the weight loss was just too much for his body to take, that is why he was so sluggish

(b ) Hoya is shot as a fighter

( c ) Pacquiao was simply too fast and too active

Edited by agentjackbauer

From Kevin Iole, Yahoo Sports

"It was so savage of a beating that it was hard not to feel sorry for De La Hoya. At the end of the bout, a thoroughly beaten De La Hoya trudged across the ring and met his one-time trainer, Freddie Roach.

'You’re right,' De La Hoya said to Roach, who had prepared Pacquiao brilliantly. 'I don’t have it any more.' "

^ agree ako kay atty. yung weight loss talaga ni dela hoya plus yung speed ni pacquiao ang biggest factor sa match up na to... plus yung age ni dela hoya.... medyo wala ng power yung punch nya. it's nice to see who manny will face next..... it might be hatton but i want to see a pacquiao-marquez III, si marquez na ata ang natalo (2nd match) na nag aangas pa rin! kaya marquez na para magka-alaman na!!! :)