6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

hey, master chu... c'mon man, we (me thinks) are one of the closest peeps in here... no foul taken from you, my man...

...well, what i've said just kinda explains my side to some doubters... heck, ak-47 even have 3 or 4 consecutive double-doubles since he started, but heck, i'd live wth that... we're GM's here, rght, and what makes this league fun is trading...

...and we (bubuy, hoops, gwapogi, and then some) are advocates of trading, right  :cool:

...well, beng defeated 1-10 just kinda leaves a sour aftertaste in my mouth... IMO, being beat that bad means something s awfully wrong with my roster, so, i gotta shake it...

...and 'm quite happy wth the results... not bad for a 1st timer, huh???  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

hey, no harm done too bro. and i agree with you that we're the closest peeps in here because of 1 common thing,, basketball.... ^_^

anyway, as gm nga is very hard but enjoyable one.. sabi nga, if you risks a lot, you can lose or win a lot too..

i'm still having problems with my rosters kasi napaka-inconsistent nila dis week after winning 2 straight weeks na. tapos problema pa kay artest, so wala akong isang all star caliber na player..

anyway, i hold a slim margin againsts chicken nuggets. i hope i can pull it off tomorrow...

wow! :boo: sarap naman ng open ko ng pc ko, naka habol pala line up ko!!! yahooo! :lol: wala kasi akong access sa computer since naka leave ako last thursday pa! and down ako kay roughnecks... nice series pare, dikit yung mga stats...

if you guys want me to post your team's week-by-week stats progression, just tell me.. :)

ako rin bossing! :)

Edited by ayasadai
grabe naman ung stats ni solomon inc this past week.. .792FT% wasnt at all bad, it was above average.. 26 blks was decent.. and 37 3ptm was more than enough.. whew! im in for a lot of trouble.. post-2642-1125235707.gif

hahaha... ikaw naman... pero very much outnumbered ako this week... dami stars ko na alang laro, plus yung xmas day, si smush lang ang me laro sakin... tsk, tsk, tsk...

...di ko akalaing mananalo pa ako by that margin, esp yung points, grabe, di ko inaasahang lalamang pa ko dun... but itwas close till the end, kudos to veggie for the good match...

... and speaking of "team with no all-stars" - man, look at mine...

Congrats to the GRO All-Stars!

had a so-so week considering my swingmen all went down with injuries.

i just hope ginobli and simmons make up for all the time they missed. I really missed their all-around stats and hustle.

DA's out for a couple of weeks so I had to cut him as well, leaving me with just one rocket on my lineup and I'm not even too sure if he's worth keeping (Stro) because he has yet to find his groove and produce steadily. Maybe playing behind Howard is hurting his progress.

I'm just hoping he gets to play a bigger role now that Yao's out with a broken finger. Anybody here interested in Swift?

And btw, excellent pickup on Head, master B! Was thinking of tabbing him but his freebie numbers are gonna hurt me even more with TD chucking the ball like unwanted candy.

Edited by gift_of_game
I got blownout by Ayasadai 7-3... :cry:

nice series bro, I really got clobbered on the points, FT's and FT%'s departments even as Kobe and T-mac had 140+ points and 110+ points respectively this week...

hey bro hoop! we're next... :D

err,, i'll be in a tough week with this match up of ours bro.. :(

injured si okafor from today's games (serious ankle injury), bonzi wells played only 6 mins tonight and i don't know what happened to him, pryzilla didn't play last game because of flu (wag sanang bird's flu) and ron artest is still on inactive list because of the trade demand (please walsh, deal him now!). :thumbsdownsmiley:

well, i hope the other players would respond well this week. or else, my team will be back again on the bottom half of the standings.... :unsure:

ako rin bossing!   :)

post ko later sayo bro, mejo madaming work eh.. istorbo sa pag :mtc: at pagchat.. :lol:

And btw, excellent pickup on Head, master B! Was thinking of tabbing him but his freebie numbers are gonna hurt me even more with TD chucking the ball like unwanted candy.

i feel that i have to matchup with gwap's army of PG/SGs eh.. having nash and billups makes me feel, uhmmm, wanting for more.. :D

lupit ng first day ni master bubuy ah...

chauncey billups - 30 pts, 1 reb, 9 asts, 0 TO, 10-10 FT, 4 3pm

pau gasol - 32 pts, 13 rebs, 5 asts, 5 TO, 1 stl, 3 blks, 6-6 FT

:cool:

sus naman.. first day pa lang eh.. :D