VL SALLE 17-16-0

Monster Cocks 16-16-1

Fadeaway-J 15-17-1

MTC Saints 12-21-0

Rip City 12-21-0

The A Team 12-21-0

Flint MI Tropics 11-20-2

the match-ups:

PissedStones (20-13-0) vs The A Team (12-21-0)

- the well-oiled, well-balanced, league leading machine of gOg faces the tough-lucked a-team, this one would be damn close, with the A team commanding the board / blk / FG% stats with d-ho, lee, scola and new cult favorite mbah a moute, the 'stones commanding the perimeter stats with the deadly combo of kidd, jj, mo & t-mac

prediction: PissedStones 6-5-0

Rip City (12-21-0) vs Chicken Nuggets (20-13-0)

- the 06 champ, whose team is currently being decimated by injuries to j-rich, j-smoove & gil zero, faces the league leading nugs led by the backcourt A/T monster duo of paul and calderon, and the two headed post monster of duncan and oden, things aren't looking good for bret's team

prediction: Chicken Nuggets 8-3-0 (and solo league leadership)

Roughnecks (17-16-0) vs Snitch Devil 24 (18-15-0)

- middle of the pack matchup between offensive juggernaut 'necks led by SD24's man-crush kobe, VC, melo and j. shuttlesworth, faces the wade / tj / captain jack / "best player in the world" combo of snitchy, this is anybody's ballgame, scoring would easily be won by the 'necks, the passing game locked for snitch crew

prediction: Roughnecks 6-5-0

Flint MI Tropics (11-20-2) vs VL SALLE (17-16-0)

- the amare / caron / rashard led tropics faces the lebron / kmart / r-jeff led vl salle, this would probably be decided on which amare shows up - the amare vs the cocks or the amare vs the 'stones... lebron will be lebron, though the 'tropics has enough roleplayers to at least match up with the chosen one's production, though on paper, vl salle's crew, with anthony "what's my name" morrow is already championship caliber...

prediction: VL SALLE 8-3-0

jumpman23 (20-13-0) vs Joshiasi (19-14-0)

- the battle of the J's - the pacers (danny, troy) led team of jumpman faces the dirk / booze led team of josh, both teams have are nursing an injured spur (manu for j23, tony for josh), it'd boil down to a guard battle of sorts between j23's devin & rudy vs josh's nate & roy, this would either be a close match or a lopsided victory for either team

prediction: jumpman23 / Joshiasi 5-5-1

MTC Saints (12-21-0) vs Anki's Premier Team (19-12-2)

the yao / kg yet monta less crew of saints faces the redd-less yet bosh-ful & nash-ty crew of anki, the premiere comeback gm,it'd be a very good contest, the winner would perhaps be determined on the very last day, both teams are stacked head-to-toe, though, barring any missed games and injuries, i'd give this to anki

prediction: Anki's Premier Team 6-4-1

and finally

Monster Cocks (16-16-1) vs Fadeaway-J (15-17-1)

- both coming off wins, the 2007 champ / 2008 runner-up faces of the 2008 champ / 2007 runner-up, MC handicapped with the inactivity of the utah boys, AJB with the full strength of the LA twin towers and motown's newest boy-toy, this should be a cakewalk for the 07 champ

prediction: Fadeaway-J 7-4-0

until next time, that's the state of the premiere...

Sinuwerte lang this week dahil siguro sa sked.

Sayang yung 10-1 lead ko. I really needed the extra categories to help me in the standings. Pero sympre, ok na rin na panalo.

Dikit yung ft%, tied sa steals (Udrih and mason were still playing for more than 6 minutes but failed to get one steal) at nakaungos ka sa A/T.

My team was slaghtered all week. I'm lucky to just end up loosing 3-7-1. Congrats to team Fadeaway J

3D,

Nice job with the match-ups except that FPJ-effect ka na naman sa match-up natin. :lol:

Edited by agentjackbauer